Languages Programming Computers
In computer science, after basic hardware, language comes first, before operating systems, applications, or anything else. One needs a language first, even if only machine language, before one can write any software at all. On this page, languages are arranged in three groups and levels: 1) Top: issues spanning multiple unrelated languages. 2) Middle: types or classes of languages. 3) Bottom: specific languages, with their own directory category.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages
- PLNews: Programming Language News - News, articles, announcements and information focusing on programming languages languages and programming their implementations.
- Lambda the Ultimate - Programming Languages Weblog with news and discussion.
- CodeComments Programming Languages Discussions - Web access to Usenet newsgroups of various programming languages languages.
- Programming Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. languages [Wikipedia]
- Webopedia: Programming Languages - Dictionary definitions for words in this category.
MySQL - Cache Direct