Refal Languages Programming
Refal is an acronym for REcursive Functions ALgorithmic language. This is usually written in mixed case "Refal", and sometimes in all upper case "REFAL". It is a functional programming language used mainly by mathematicians, for pattern matching, symbol manipulation (symbolic data processing): string processing; computer languages: translation, analysis, metacomputation, etc.; artificial intelligence: theorem proving, natural languages, knowledge bases; computer algebra; scripting and prototyping. It originated in the Soviet Union, created by Valentin F. Turchin. Related websites often have text in English and Russian.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Refal
- Top/Computers/Programming/Compilers/Transformation Tools
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
Refal/Supercompilation Community - Recursive functions algorithmic language, for symbol manipulation: string processing, translation, artificial intelligence. News, biography, history, documents, training, applications, fora, links. English, Russian. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- About Valentin Turchin - On Refal\\'s creator: photo, contact information, curriculum vitae, research interests, some publications. [Principia Cybernetica Web]
- Leonid Belous - Projects with downloads: Refal-РНР, Refal-SciTE. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- Mikhail Burtsev - Curriculum vitae, publications, philosophy, links.
- Refal-5 - Several downloads. Refal-5: Programming Guide and Reference Manual programming (by V. programming Turchin): online, zipfile; Refal-5 compiler executables programming and documents for varied programming operating systems. Refal-C translator.
MySQL - Cache Direct