Transformation Tools Compilers Programming
Multi-language software workshop for modeling, analyzing. Reads several languages, and outputs. Designed for object-oriented modeling (definition of classes and relations) and for migrating (to help convert) old code in older languages. Meets 2 needs: hav
Top: Computers: Programming: Compilers: Transformation Tools
- TXL Source Transformation System - Rule-based structural transformation is utilized as a paradigm for rapid generation of complex programs.
- Spoon: Program Processing, Analysis, and Transformation in Java - Spoon is a Java program processor that fully supports Java transformation tools 5. It provides a complete and fine-grained Java metamodel where transformation tools any program element (classes, methods, fields, statements, expressions...) can be transformation tools accessed both for reading and modification.
- CCured source-to-source C translator - CCured is a source-to-source translator for C. It compilers analyzes the C program to determine the smallest compilers number of run-time checks that must be inserted compilers in the program to prevent all memory safety compilers violations. The resulting program is memory safe, meaning compilers that i
- The Dynamo Project - Compiler architecture dynamically optimizes stand-alone programs via staged programming compiling. Uses run-time values and invariants to improve programming code as it executes, yielding performance superior to programming statically optimal code.
- Trimaran - An "integrated compilation and performance monitoring infrastructure", facilitating programming compiler-optimization research programming and involves a collaborative effort by programming Hewlett Packard, University of programming Illinois and New York programming University.
- DMS Software Reengineering Toolkit - Generalized compiler technology for custom parsing, analyzing, transforming, transformation tools and prettyprinting computer languages, including C, C++, COBOL, transformation tools Ada, Java, C#, SQL. Tasks range from transformation tools metrics to migrations. [Commercial]
- Stratego (Strategies for Program Transformation) - A modular language for the specificat ion of transformation tools fully automatic program transformation systems based on the transformation tools paradigm of rewriting strategies. Free software.
- Cross Module Inliner - CMI is an optimizing frontend for gcc which programming allows gcc to inline across module boundaries without programming requiring you to put inline functions in header programming files or even mark inline functions for inlining.
- Alma - Multi-language software workshop for modeling, analyzing. Reads several programming languages, and outputs. Designed for object-oriented modeling (definition programming of classes and relations) and for migrating (to programming help convert) old code in older languages. Meets programming 2 needs: hav
- Tom - A Pattern matching transformation system.
MySQL - Cache Direct