Prototype-based Object-Oriented Languages Programming
OO prototype-based, reflective language, based on only message passing, a key trait of OO languages; it allows late-binding polymorphism, the key trait making possible incremental modifying of programs. Descriptions, papers, implementations: Smalltalk, C+
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Prototype-based
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Lisaac - Small, fast language inspired by Smalltalk, Self, Eiffel prototype-based (design by contract); auto-cast static typing, multiple inheritance. prototype-based Part of Isaac prototype-based OS. Description, downloads, library, prototype-based benchmarks, code samples.
- Agora - OO prototype-based, reflective language, based on only message languages passing, a prototype-based key trait of OO languages; it languages allows late-binding polymorphism, the prototype-based key trait making possible languages incremental modifying of programs. Descriptions, papers, prototype-based implementations: Smalltalk, languages C+
- Glyphic Script, Codeworks - Language with interactive development environment, supports multiple views per object, bytecode VM; was user programming environment of EO communicator; description, PDF manuals. By Mark Lentczner.
- Prototype-based Programming - Growing article, with links to many related topics. object-oriented [Wikipedia]
- Isaac Project - Small prototype-based high-level language, influences: Smalltalk (all values are objects), object-oriented Self (prototypes), Eiffel (Design by Contract); allows system, low-level programming, object-oriented compiler has means for late binding suppression, optimizing type predictions object-oriented a
- The Slate Programming Language - Brief description with many forum comments. [Slashdot]
- Slate - Language-OS based on CLOS, Self, Smalltalk; Smalltalk syntax; object-oriented libraries inspired by Common Lisp, Dylan, Strongtalk (strong object-oriented typing). Descriptions, programming manual, tutorials, summaries, bulletin board object-oriented Swiki, CVS. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Object-based PLs - By Rainer Blome. Alphabetized list with descriptions of, object-oriented and links languages to, many prototype-based languages.
- Class-based NewtonScript Programming - An article for PIE Developers magazine describing a prototype-based technique for languages structuring a NewtonScript program using class-like prototype-based objects.
- Mica - Was Poe: prototype inheritance language and OO virtual machine for object-oriented building network-accessible programs for multiple programmers, users, agents. Persistence and object-oriented garbage collection are automatic and transparent. [Open Source, GPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct