Multiparadigm Languages Programming
Makes K, advanced vector oriented, functional language, one of the fastest application development environments (according to Bell Laboratories Benchmarking), and allows very fast processing of large datasets.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- Lucid - Functional dataflow language, invented by Bill Wadge, Ed multiparadigm Ashcroft. Variables and expressions denote streams-sequences of data multiparadigm items. Input and output are streams, so a multiparadigm program is a Unix-style filter. Was basis for multiparadigm French real-time/reactive languages Lustr
- Multiparadigm Programming Language - Brief description, language list sorted by count and multiparadigm supported paradigms. [Wikipedia]
- X Language: xlang - The eXtensible Language: easy to use, multi-syntax, portable set of programming APIs to create CLI and GUI applications for Unix/X11 and programming Win32; will ease making big applications, has interpreter/compiler/debugger. [Open Source, programming GPL]
- Scala - General purpose language; multiparadigm (object-oriented, functional, concurrent elements); multiparadigm statically typed, programming type-safe; focus: Web services. Successor of multiparadigm Funnel. Interoperates with Java programming VM or .NET, XML multiparadigm aware. [Open source, BSD-like license]
- Lightweight Languages as Software Engineering Tools - Usenix Paper discussing multiparadigm programming as part of programming a larger multiparadigm topic.
- XLR: Extensible Language and Runtime - XL is designed to implement the ideas of Concept Programming. It can apply to many domains and problem spaces, not only a small subset of the problems users must solve.
- UFO: United Functions and Objects: Draft Language Description - Download of UMCS-92-4-3.
- Needle - Pure object-oriented, functional language, statically typed, garbage collected; programming mixes ideas from Dylan, Lisp, Scheme; ML; Cecil, programming Smalltalk; description, slide show, downloads, links. [Open Source, programming MIT]
- Nial Systems Ltd. - NIAL, Nested Interactive Array Language, mixes aspects of programming functional array multiparadigm and procedural languages. Rich primitives set programming makes it easy, fast multiparadigm to code loop-free data-driven programming algorithms. Also Q\\'Nial IDE, and Nial multiparadigm Data Engine programming embeddable interpreter. [Open Sour
- Heron - Home site. Has brief description, specification, tutorial, related articles, download.
- An Object Model for Multiparadigm Programming - Presented at OOPSLA 1994.
- ELAN - Created 1974 by Technical University of Berlin group, multiparadigm as alternative languages to BASIC in teaching, for systematic multiparadigm programming, and related styles: languages top-down, bottom-up, recursive, modular, multiparadigm syntax-directed. Descriptions, brief resource list, documents. languages English, Deu
- Multiparadigm Programming Group - At Leibniz Laboratory, Grenoble, France; research topics, news, languages publications, members. In English and Français.
- Heron: Introducing The Heron Programming Language - Forum with many comments. [Slashdot]
- Lfyre - General purpose, compiled; high performance, expressiveness, flexibility. Many programming features found languages in other languages, and extra features: programming creating new operators, keywords, languages programming paradigms. News, download. programming [SourceForge]
- Concepts and Architecture of Vista: A Multiparadigm Programming Environment - Visual multiparadigm programming: visual + object-oriented (signal flow languages + data flow); from Proceedings of 10th IEEE/CS languages Symposium on Visual Languages, St. Louis, USA, 4-7 languages October 1994. Downloads: HTML, PS.
- Heron-Centric: Ruminations of a Language Designer - Weblog on language design issues, software development techniques, news, on programming Heron language, and similar languages like Java, C++.
- ResearchIndex: From Competition to Amalgamation of Different Programming Paradigms - Describes basic elements (data, actions, tunings, voids, mixtures, languages ...) and principles of programming (stratification, implicit knowledge, languages limited freedom, ...), directed to amalgamating different programming languages paradigms (imperative, object-oriented, functi
- Piccola: A Small Composition Language - PI based COmposition LAnguage: research language to explore programming the paradigm: programming Application = Components + Scripts. From programming the University of Berne.
- Kx Systems, Inc. - Makes K, advanced vector oriented, functional language, one of the programming fastest application development environments (according to Bell Laboratories Benchmarking), and programming allows very fast processing of large datasets.
MySQL - Cache Direct