Dataflow Languages Programming
College course on basic programming concepts: modular (encapsulation, abstract data types); object-oriented (class, inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic binding); concurrent (thread, synchronization); via Java compared to Oberon, Smalltalk; then dataflow mo
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Dataflow
- CS545S: Modular Programming - College course on basic programming concepts: modular (encapsulation, programming abstract data types); object-oriented (class, inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic programming binding); concurrent (thread, synchronization); via Java compared to programming Oberon, Smalltalk; then dataflow mo
- Declarative Ada: parallel dataflow programming in a familiar context - From Proceedings of the 1995 ACM 23rd annual dataflow conference on programming Computer science conference.
- Dataflow Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. dataflow [Wikipedia]
- Computation Structures Group: CSG - MIT research group which does dataflow programming research.
- ResearchIndex: Coarse-Grain Dataflow Programming of Conventional Parallel Computers - Granular Lucid, GLU: coarse-grain dataflow language for programming languages conventional parallel languages computers; based on Lucid (circa 1994) languages an implicitly parallel, multidimensional languages dataflow language. A GLU languages program is a Lucid program with languages imperatively defined languages data fu
- Pure Data (PD) - Real-time graphical dataflow programming environment for audio, video, dataflow and graphical languages processing.
MySQL - Cache Direct