Prograph Languages Programming
Prograph is a visual, object-oriented, dataflow, multiparadigm programming language. It started as an Acadia University research project in 1982. A commercial version existed from 1989 to 1995, when releases stopped. Several firms have sold Prograph: The Gunkara Sun Systems, renamed TGS Systems, Prograph International, Pictorius, now Andescotia Software LLC sells Marten for the Macintosh. A Windows version has existed but was never sold. The best known version may be Prograph CPX: Cross Platform eXtensions.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Prograph
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Distributed Prograph - Article by B. Lanaspre and H. Glaser.
- Hello, World program - Prograph
- A Pictorial Button Class in Prograph - Article by Terry Kilshaw in MacTech magazine (Volume languages 9 Issue programming 1).
- Visualising the Structure of an IC-card Security Architecture - Object-oriented dataflow models make it possible to explicitly prograph render security prograph and state manipulations of protocols. Research prograph paper, abstract in HTML, prograph body in Postscript; by prograph Hugh Glaser, Pieter H. Hartel. [Declarative prograph Systems and prograph Software Engineering, DSS
- Made with Prograph List - Briefly describes status of Prograph CPX development, with prograph list of activities. [Tritera, Inc.]
- Type Inference in Prograph - Research paper, abstract in HTML, body in Postscript; prograph by Benoît languages Lanaspre, Hugh Glaser. [Declarative Systems and prograph Software Engineering, DSSE]
- Prograph Development - Brief overview, MVC system, graph objects, PCT tools, Layered Protocol tool, drug trial simulation. [NTT Systems Inc.]
- OSPGL - Open-Source Purely Graphical Language Initiative; intended as successor programming to the programming visual programming language Prograph.
- Prograph - Article with description, history, images. [Wikipedia]
MySQL - Cache Direct