Sisal Languages Programming
SISAL (Streams and Iteration in a Single Assignment Language) a general-purpose single assignment functional programming language with strict semantics, automatic parallelisation and efficient arrays. Outputs a dataflow graph in IF1 (Intermediary Form 1). Derived from VAL, adds recursion and finite streams. Pascal-like syntax. Designed to be a common high-level language for numerical programs on a variety of multiprocessors.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Sisal
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Top/Computers/Parallel Computing/Programming/Languages
- mySAL - A simple single assignment language Single assignment languages programming are a kind of "functional" language where the programming parallelism is easy to discover. mySAL is a programming relative of SISAL, and old and distinguished SAL.
- The Sisal Model of Functional Programming and its Implementation - Article by Jean-Luc Gaudiot, Tom DeBoni, John Feo, programming Wim Böhm, Walid Najjar and Patrick Miller. Abstract programming and article in PDF-file.
- Announcing - Sisal Scientific Computing Initiative - From comp.compilers newsgroup.
- From a Formal Dynamic Semantics of Sisal to a Sisal Environment - By I. Attali, D. Caromel, A.L. Wendelborn. Abstract and article, programming PDF file.
- SAC: Single Assignment C - Strict pure functional compiled language, C-like syntax. Design sisal focus: numerical languages applications, emphasizing efficient support of array sisal processing. Official SISAL successor.
- SISAL - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Sisal: A Safe and Efficient Language for Numerical Calculations - Article shows benefits of Sisal with call to sisal action. By sisal Dave Raymond. [Linux Journal]
- Sisal Lives - Project for a moderately reworked Sisal frontend.
- Sisal Parallel Programming - Optimizing Sisal compiler (sisalc) works atop pthreads for high performance on commodity SMP architectures. [ SourceForge.net]
- Sisal - Official home of high performance, portable, parallel, functional language, for languages parallel computing and scientific uses.
MySQL - Cache Direct