Languages Programming Parallel Computing
Language for parallel programming on distributed systems, based on the shared data-object model, a portable form of object-based distributed shared memory. Papers and manual.
Top: Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
- Maisie - C-based simulation language that can be used for languages sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. languages Papers, source code, sample models. Replaced by languages PARSEC language.
- The Cilk Project - A language for multithreaded parallel programming based on parallel computing ANSI C. Source code, manual, papers, and research parallel computing into parallel chess programs.
- Acute - Experimental high-level language for distributed computing, focus: typing, programming naming, version programming change; designed, formally specified, implemented; extends programming OCaml core to support programming distributed development, deployment, execution, programming type-safe interaction between separ
- BERT 77 - Parallelizing compiler for Fortran 77. Software download, reference manual, mailing parallel computing list. Free.
- PARSEC - PARallel Simulation Environment for Complex systems. C-based simulation language for languages sequential and parallel execution of discrete-event simulation models. Online technical languages support, manuals, source code. Replaced Maisie language.
- Charm++ - An object-oriented portable parallel language built on top programming of C++. languages Source code, binaries, manuals, and programming publications.
- Unified Parallel C at George Washington University - Community site: projects, news, FAQ, documents, publications, tutorials, forum, mail parallel computing list, work groups, events, downloads.
- PARLANSE - A parallel programming language supporting symbolic computation on SMP workstations.
- mpC - Parallel extension to C designed for applications development languages for heterogeous networks. Source code and documentation.
- Z++ - An extension of C++ to platform-free distributed computing. languages It enhances parallel computing C++ with invariants, threading, database, languages GUI and conponent-oriented design. parallel computing Z++ virtual processor supports languages the entire language on many platforms.
- Jade - Jade is a parallel extension to C that languages allows transparent languages access to shared memory. Papers, languages manual, and source code.
- Mentat - Object-oriented parallel language based on C++. Documentation, source code parallel computing and binaries, and sample programs.
- Orca - Language for parallel programming on distributed systems, based on the shared data-object model, a portable form of object-based distributed shared memory. Papers and manual.
- Parallaxis-III - Structured language for data-parallel programming (SIMD systems), based on sequential parallel computing Modula-2, extended. Source code, binaries, sample code, documents.
- The SR Programming Language - Synchronizing Resources is a language for writing concurrent programs. programming Source code, mailing list archive, and documentation.
- NESL - A functional parallel language. Tutorial, source code, algorithm library, animations, and reference manual.
- Mesham - By using type based parallelism the programmer can parallel computing write very efficient, simple, code targeted at Grids, parallel computing Clusters or SMPs in this language. Full online parallel computing documentation and source/binaries available for download.
- Unified Parallel C: UPC - Extensions to C to support distinctions between local languages and shared programming data structures, and pointers to them; languages for high performance computing programming on large-scale parallel machines, languages uniform programming model for shared and programming distributed memory.
- JavaParty - A minimal extension to Java easing distributed parallel programming of languages cluster computers. A source code transformation automatically generates a distributed languages pure Java program based on RMI or KaRMI.
- ZPL - An array programming language. Sample code, papers, recipes, reference languages manual, and source code.
MySQL - Cache Direct