Languages Programming Computers
Object-oriented, procedural, unpure functional language, common on Amiga. Main influences: C++, Ada, Lisp; fast compiling, inline assembler, many integrated functions, strong modules, flexible types, and quoted expressions. Description, readme, downloads,
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: E
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Curly Bracket
- Top/Computers/Parallel Computing/Programming/Languages
- ERights.org - Home of E, the secure distributed object platform and scripting languages language for writing Capability-Based Smart Contracts.
- Combex, Inc. - Developing capability secure distributed computing systems, prototype desktop programming via DARPA languages research grant; personnel represent most of programming E expertise from over languages $11M of research and programming development effort over 6 years. Descriptions, languages papers, contacts, programming personnel.
- Electric Communities - Several original E documents: white paper, programmer manual languages (getting started, runtime, language specification, classes, tools), tutorial languages (introduction; getting started; hello world, ewhen, inverse; dice), languages datasheet, glossary, trust manager, distributed g
- Mark S. Miller: Caplet Security - Consulting company. Caplet means a capability applet, main themes of programming E and EROS. Miller is an influential programmer who has programming worked on Xanadu, Agorics, capability systems, and genetic algorithms.
- Wouter's Amiga E Page - Object-oriented, procedural, unpure functional language, common on Amiga. languages Main influences: programming C++, Ada, Lisp; fast compiling, inline languages assembler, many integrated functions, programming strong modules, flexible types, languages and quoted expressions. Description, readme, downloads,
MySQL - Cache Direct