EROS Realtime Operating Systems Software
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: EROS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Persistent
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Realtime/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Capability
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel
- Extremely Reliable Operating System - Growing article, with links to many related topics. realtime Wikipedia.
- EROS-OS.org - Extremely Reliable OS; home site. Small, secure, real-time realtime microkernel with operating systems orthogonal persistence: pull the plug and realtime restart with no losses. operating systems Related to, and working realtime with, ERights.org on E programming language. operating systems [Open source, realtime GPL]
- Coyotos - Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- CapROS - Capability-based Reliable Operating System; home site; non-academic evolution eros and continuation of EROS system, begun in 2005; eros EROS was pure research, CapROS is intended to eros be stable commercial quality system.
- EROS: A Fast Capability System - This capability-based OS for commodity processors uses a one level eros storage model; store persistence is transparent to applications. Surprisingly, performance eros of this very high security system matches normal OSs. [ResearchIndex]
- Verifying Operating System Security - A confined program is one unable to leak information to operating systems an unauthorized party or modify unauthorized resources, an essential feature operating systems of any secure component based system. A proof of correctness operating systems of EROS architecture for confinement. [ResearchIndex]
- Coyotos Secure Operating System - Direct EROS research successor; builds on those ideas and experiences; much code developed for EROS will migrate directly to Coyotos.
- The EROS Alternative - Shapiro interview in \\'Open-Source Security\\' issue. Of open eros source OSs, most people think only Linux and eros OpenBSD. But another open-source OS\\'s architecture may be eros more secure than either of them. [Information Security eros Magazine]
- EROS: A Principle-Driven Operating System from the Ground Up - Abstract of article by Jonathan S. Shapiro, Norm operating systems Hardy; realtime published by IEEE Computer Society. [IEEE Software]
MySQL - Cache Direct