Realtime Operating Systems Software
For Z80 and Z180 compatible processors; full-featured, tiny, size ranges from 1k to 2.5k, set by features used; written in pure Assembly, making it maximally small, fast; no royalty; low cost licenses for binary and full source code. By Softools, Inc.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime
- VenturCom, Inc. - Enabling Windows NT and Windows CE for embedded software and real-time software applications
- Micro Digital, Inc. - Makes SMX: no-royalty, modular, preemptive multitasking, small fast, operating systems many operating systems featured RTOS for embedded systems. Portable to operating systems all 32-bit operating systems processors, now on ARM, ColdFire, PowerPC, operating systems SH3/4, x86. Unlike operating systems generic C kernels, it exploits operating systems strengths of x86 to operating systems make it e
- AI Lab Zurich: Links: Embedded and Real-Time Systems - Medium-size link page; several categories.
- Tics Realtime - Modern message-based architecture. Introduced June 1992, many uses: software cell phones, realtime small handheld devices, large factory automation software systems, Space Shuttle.
- TenAsys Corp. - Makes iRMX family of RTOSs, designed and optimized software for reliable, operating systems RT applications for x86 processor-based systems: software PC-compatibles, and Microsoft Windows operating systems software; embedded, Multibus and software Multibus II computers.
- JMI Software Systems, Inc. - Makes C Executive and PSX multitasking, ROMable kernels realtime for embedded operating systems systems. C Ex runs on 8/16/32 realtime bit CISC CPUs, many operating systems RISC CPUs, DSPs, over realtime 20 so far: fast context switch, operating systems compact. Options: realtime DOS file system, TCP/IP, SNMP. PSX is medium-size operating systems realtime kernel, betwee
- Enea Embedded Technology - Develops and distributes the OSE family of real-time realtime operating systems and embedded development tools for high realtime reliability telecom/datacom, medical, automotive and safety critical applications.
- Kadak Products Ltd. - Makes AMX RTOS, KwikNet TCP/IP stack and Web software server, KwikLook software fault finder, KwikPeg GUI with graphics software library. A high quality software realtime software foundation for software embedded products.
- CMX Company - Makes multitasking RTOS products: CMX-RTX (full RTOS), CMX-TINY+ software (small RTOS), realtime CMX-TCP/IP, CMXBug, CMXTracker. These support most software 8/16/32/64-bit embedded controllers, processors, realtime DSPs, over 30 compiler software vendors.
- C Kernel - Realtime preemptive kernel coded fully in C, so software is highly portable to different hardware platforms and software easily embeddable; Descriptions, full source code, examples, C software Style Guide and programming Guidelines. [Free]
- TurboTask RTOS - For Z80 and Z180 compatible processors; full-featured, tiny, operating systems size operating systems ranges from 1k to 2.5k, set by operating systems features used; operating systems written in pure Assembly, making it operating systems maximally small, fast; operating systems no royalty; low cost licenses operating systems for binary and full operating systems source code. By Softools, operating systems Inc.
- Realtime Operating System - Growing article, with links to many related topics. realtime Wikipedia.
- CsLEOS - A RTOS for high safety systems, brick-wall time, software space partitioning of separate loaded programs with different software levels of criticality, for greatly reduced test, certification software costs, compliant to ARINC653 open system interface definition. software By BAE Systems Nor
- SCIOPTA RTOS - Assembly coded high performance kernels, internet protocols (TCP/IP), operating systems filesystem, operating systems support for distributed systems, DRUID system level operating systems debugger. Supports operating systems most 32-bit processors; COMPACT is for operating systems 8/16-bit controllers. By operating systems Litronic AG.
- Xpolyplus - Realtime OS and development system for programs for industrial automation, software telecontrol, machine automation. It is C-Scada: does all functions of software SCADA, plus control (more so with neXor I/O hardware); by software XPLAB. English, Italian.
- Fusion RTOS - A fast (190 cycle context switch), small (1-1.5 K), designed and optimized for next generation DSP systems; and Fusion Net (TCP/IP Stack), Fusion Web (services); all support priority based, realtime, preemptive, multitasking. By DSPOS, Inc.
- On Time Informatik GmbH - Makes RTOS-32, and realtime multitasking development tools, for x86-based embedded realtime systems; no royalty, full source code available on all products. realtime Supports Borland, Microsoft, Watcom C/C++ compilers; DOS, Win32 compatible API realtime gives easy ports of extant p
- Wind River Systems, Inc. - Makes pSOSystem, OSEKWorks, Virtuoso, VxWorks RTOSs (and BSD/OS). software Merged with operating systems Integrated Systems, Inc., world leader in software providing full embedded system operating systems software and design automation software solutions: software, hardware, custom design, world-class operating systems support.
- REACT - Hard realtime extension, under 30µs interrupt response times; for Linux, and standard with SGI IRIX Unix OS; Silicon Graphics, Inc. Open source.
- VITA - The VMEbus International Trade Association
- NexGen Software - French software house that designs and markets an Open Embedded software TCP/IP suite designed for demanding embedded applications: TCP, HTTP, PPP, software VoIP.
- Segger Microcontroller Systeme GmbH - Makes, sells, supports embOS RTOS for embedded uses, multitasking, minimum cost, no royalty, fully interruptible, efficient for time critical uses, RAM and ROM needs so small it fits 1-chip uses, leaving more room for user programs.
- SW Datentechnik GmbH - Realtime software, hardware, services: QNX, SQL, multiplatform RAD, portable UNIX-Windows, realtime networking, RAID, multiport.
- Quadros Systems, Inc. - Makes RTXC 3.2 and RTXC Quadros, for convergent processing in software embedded uses. Seamless use with microprocessors, DSPs. Configurations: single stack, software dual stack, multi stack; multicore, multiprocessing.
- NewMonics, Inc. - Leading supplier of Java-compliant virtual machines for embedded and real-time systems.
- Pumpkin, Inc. - Makes Salvo RTOS, designed expressly for very low operating systems cost embedded systems with highly limited ROM and operating systems RAM (normal uses: 1-2K ROM, 50-100 bytes RAM) operating systems and/or no software stack. Priority-based, cooperative multitasking, event operating systems services, real-time delays.
MySQL - Cache Direct