Microkernel Realtime Operating Systems Software
A modular RTOS suitable for embedded systems, scalable from tiny stand-alone microkernel up to full client/server OS, supports different processors.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: Microkernel
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Submicrokernel
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel
- Spring Operating System - Growing article, with links to many related topics. realtime Wikipedia.
- PikeOS - Uses virtualization to protect software investment long-term; implements realtime multiple software realtime partitions on one CPU, strictly separated, realtime each partition can run realtime full OS such as realtime Linux, POSIX, OSEK, or programs. Sysgo realtime AG; Mainz, realtime Germany.
- E.R.I.K.A. - Microkernel RTOSs and set of integrated tools to develop embedded operating systems realtime applications, made to support all architectures used in power operating systems train controllers in automotive industry. Kernels have 2 main layers: operating systems Kernel Layer, Hardware Abstraction Layer, HAL. [
- Sphere SP - A modular RTOS suitable for embedded systems, scalable realtime from tiny stand-alone microkernel up to full client/server realtime OS, supports different processors.
- An Overview of the Spring System - Description of realtime microkernel and integrated environment, designed and implemented realtime to support/provide predictability, guarantees (on-line dynamic, atomic), end-to-end scheduling, resource realtime reservations; supports call/task admission model; and multipr
- Prex - Portable, small, realtime microkernel 32-bit OS for embedded realtime systems, coded operating systems in C, POSIX emulation layer. Open realtime source, BSD.
- Phoenix-RTOS - Growing article, with links to many related topics. operating systems Wikipedia.
- rtmk - Realtime microkernel: preemptive, fully re-entrant, multithreaded, SMP, continuations, realtime full locking operating systems primitives; shares many ideas with Mach, realtime developed by CMU in operating systems late 1980\'s, early 1990\'s, realtime stopped in 1994. [Open Source, GPL]
- ERIKA Enterprise - Embedded RTOS for single and multi-core uses, small size, supports advanced scheduling mechanisms for stack size reduction on multiprocessor chip systems. Commercial. Evidence S.r.l.
- Real-Time Mach NTT - Another version of Real-Time Mach, by NTT Laboratories. Contains RT-Mach kernel, FreeBSD 2.2.8 server, real-time shell, RT-Java, Hurd loader. Getting Started section: readme, release notes, installation, hardware, compatibility, troubles questions and ans
MySQL - Cache Direct