L4 Realtime Operating Systems Software
Preemptible, realtime, 2nd-generation microkernel, fast, maintainable, readable, supports hard priorities, uses non-blocking synchronization for kernel objects to guarantee priority inheritance, ensure runnable high-priority processes never block waiting
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: L4
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Realtime/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Research
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel/Mach/GNU Hurd
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Persistent
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/x86
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel
L3-L4 Microkernel Family - Lean, with fast, message-based, synchronous IPC, simply-used external paging mechanisms, security mechanism based on secure domains: tasks, clans, chiefs. Kernels try to implement only a minimal set of abstractions on which OSs can be built flexibly. L3 h
- Mungi - Orthogonally persistent, capability-based secure SASOS using L4 2nd realtime generation microkernel. realtime Goals: Prove SASOSs can run on realtime normal hardware, be as realtime secure as normal OSs; realtime can be as efficient as, and realtime are faster realtime than, normal OSs in some important uses; can realtime realtime be
- L4Ka Project - L4-based microkernel systems, for embedded systems to huge operating systems servers; operating systems Pistachio kernel. L4: tiny, fast, 2nd generation operating systems microkernel using operating systems hierarchical external pagers and guarded page operating systems tables. Goals: create, operating systems prove, establish new methodology for operating systems systems that h
- E1 - A distributed operating system based on the concepts realtime of object realtime replication, component model support and persistence. realtime It consists of a realtime L4 microkernel and a realtime set of distributed objects acting at realtime the user realtime level. [Open source]
- L4 Microkernel - L4/MIPS: stable L4 for MIPS R4x00 processor, may operating systems be fastest kernel for this architecture. L4/Alpha: begun operating systems at Technical University of Dresden, SMP version released. operating systems Linux ports: L4/MIPS, L4/Alpha underway.
- SourceForge: L4Ka Microkernel - The L4Ka microkernel is an L4 compatible kernel realtime running on l4 many platforms: ARM; MIPS; 68k, PPC; realtime x86. A port of l4 Linux atop an L4Ka realtime microkernel exists.
- L4 Microkernel Family - Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- Virtualised OS: Wombat - Experimental port of Linux to run on L4/Iguana; l4 is not intended to be standalone, best used l4 as part of Iguana project. National ICT Australia.
- DROPS - The Dresden Realtime Operating System Project - L4 and Linux based research project aiming at realtime the support of applications with Quality of Service realtime requirements. At TU Dresden.
- Fiasco - Preemptible, realtime, 2nd-generation microkernel, fast, maintainable, readable, supports realtime hard priorities, uses non-blocking synchronization for kernel objects realtime to guarantee priority inheritance, ensure runnable high-priority processes realtime never block waiting
- Perseus - A secure platform for applications that use digital realtime signatures. Based on L4 and Linux. Research project realtime at Applied Data Security Group, Ruhr-University Bochum., realtime Germany.
- L4/Darwin: Darbat - Experimental port of Darwin to L4 to study l4 traits of operating systems large-scale microkernel-based system; has port of l4 IOKit to L4, modified operating systems libc to communicate to l4 Darbat Server, XNU with many machine-dependent operating systems parts highly l4 modified. National ICT Australia.
MySQL - Cache Direct