FreeRTOS Realtime Operating Systems Software
FreeRTOS is a realtime operating system (RTOS) for embedded devices. Ported to many processors (ARM 7, Cortex-M3; AVR (MegaAVR); ColdFire; HCS12, H8S; MicroBlaze; MSP430; PIC 18, 24, dsPIC; RDC, Renesas H8/S; x86; 8051, 8052), and ported to new ones often. It was the first realtime kernel available for production CORTEX-M3 processors. It is distributed under a GPL license modified so user's proprietary code remain closed source, while keeping the kernel open source, to aid use in commercial programs. FreeRTOS can be downloaded for free, without having to fill out a form or provide any information.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: FreeRTOS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Realtime/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Monolithic
- FreeRTOS - Growing article, with links to many related topics. realtime Wikipedia.
- Wittenstein High Integrity Systems - High integrity engineering design, development, production; focus: software, operating systems safety critical engineering of software and systems; makes operating systems and supports FreeRTOS variants SafeRTOS, FreeRTOS-pro. Bristol, UK.
- FreeRTOS Real Time Kernel - Project page: news, forums, support, CVS, bug reports, operating systems feature requests, statistics. SourceForge.
MySQL - Cache Direct