RxDOS DOS Realtime Operating Systems
RxDOS is a fast, industrial strength DOS compatible RTOS, supports huge disk drives, FAT32 volumes, Windows 95/98 long filenames, is coded in Assembly language, and is used mostly in embedded systems and similar uses. It is open source, with a GPL license.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Realtime: DOS: RxDOS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Graphic Subsystems/Desktop Environments/GEM
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Monolithic
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/x86/DOS/FreeDOS
- Samsung Computer Division: Products: RxDOS Series - Instructions on making a bootable RxDOS floppy, and these files: dos disk image, Zip files with executable binaries (old, newest), GPL dos license. Useful for updating BIOS or MICOM.
- RxDOS Downloads - Several Zip format files: readme, bootable MASM files: realtime RxDOS sources, binaries. Another OS: RTX, fast, multithreaded realtime for DOS in C.
- Dissecting DOS: A Code-Level Look at the DOS Operating System - By Michael Podanoffsky; Addison-Wesley, 1994, ISBN 020162687X, has rxdos CD-ROM. Explores DOS structure, function from programmer view, rxdos overall architecture, command structure, code-level details of vital rxdos actions. [Amazon.com]
- RxDOS - Fast industrial strength DOS compatible RTOS, supports huge dos disk drives, FAT32 volumes, Windows 95/98 long filenames, dos coded in Assembly, used mostly in embedded systems dos and similar uses. [Open Source, GPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct