Water Languages Programming
Sells Steam IDE, interactive development environment, a Water runtime engine, and development environment with tools, including powerful expression stepper. [Commercial]
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Water
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Programming
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
Waterlanguage.org - All-purpose Web services language, platform: prototype-based, BASIC easy, LISP powerful, OO XML, ConciseXML syntax, OO Capability security. Descriptions, documents, news, events, articles, comparisons, services, products, book, community. [free trial vers
- Water Language Conference 1.0 - First such event, one page announcement of place (MIT), time. languages To become full website.
- Clear Methods, Inc. - Sells Steam IDE, interactive development environment, a Water runtime engine, water and development environment with tools, including powerful expression stepper. [Commercial]
- Water: Simplified Web Services and XML Programming - By Mike Plusch; John Wiley and Sons, 2002, ISBN 0764525360. languages In-depth introductory guide, hands-on tutorials, over 1,000 examples include languages source code, output; organized in 6 parts; author is languages Water co-creator. [Amazon.com]
- Startup Unveils New Web-Services Language - Startup called Clear Methods has produced Water XML water programming language, languages and a run-time environment for its water code, called Steam Engine, languages being offered as part water of 'pure Web-services platform.' [InformationWeek]
- ConciseXML.org - Open language-independent markup syntax compatible with XML 1.0, but handles all data types: non-hierarchial, program logic, document markup, binary. Concise and precise to eliminate 2 major limits of XML, extends its use.
- Start-up Aims to Simplify XML - Clear Methods says XML programming must be simplified, water so it created Water, a general-purpose language that water can replace the many languages programmers need to water master to produce Web services. [CNET News.com]
- BostonWater.org - New England Water Language user group. Water originates water in the programming Boston-Cambridge-MIT area.
- XML: Add Water, get Steam? - Agencies that move to Web services and XML programming with no thorough understanding are building a house programming of cards. The Steam run-time engine and Water programming radically simplify XML; its core statements fit on programming 3 pages. [Government Computer News]
- Yahoo Groups: Water Language - Mail list archive.
- Water Code - For practicing developers: event announcements (user group meetings, workshops, conferences), book link.
MySQL - Cache Direct