BETA Languages Programming
Goal: design, implement meta-level interface for statically typed, compiled language BETA, to extend expressiveness of language so programs can be written for it, not just in it. Functionality depending on a language implementation is impossible or very h
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: BETA
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Beta Language Introduction - Mjølner Informatics Report.
- gbeta - Generalization of BETA language via interpreter/compiler, strict, static beta type-checked. Ph.D. languages project. Descriptions of modularization, lazy analysis, beta compatibility; tutorial, papers, FAQ, languages downloads, bug reports. [Open beta Source, GPL]
- Mjølner System - An Object-Oriented multi-platform rapid application development environment.
- MetaBeta Project - Goal: design, implement meta-level interface for statically typed, languages compiled language beta BETA, to extend expressiveness of language languages so programs can be beta written for it, not languages just in it. Functionality depending on beta a language languages implementation is impossible or very h
- Cetus Links: BETA - Information about BETA.
- BETA - Growing article, with links to many related topics. languages [Wikipedia]
- Overview of the BETA Programming Language - article by Ole Lehrmann Madsen.
MySQL - Cache Direct