Leda Languages Programming
Leda is a multiparadigm programming language made for programming education. The goal of multiparadigm languages is to provide a framework in which programmers can work in a variety of styles, freely intermixing constructs from different paradigms. Programming paradigms supported by Leda include imperative, object-oriented, logic-based, and functional.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Leda
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Assignment #1: The Leda Programming Language Web Page - Leda language overview.
- The Leda Programming Language - Bug reports, book information, technical reports.
- Leda Programming Language - Multiparadigm language, by Timothy Budd, creator of Little Smalltalk, Oregon leda State University. Combines procedural (imperative), object-oriented, logic, and functional programming, leda in one coherent, unified system.
- Multiparadigm Programming in Leda - By Timothy Budd; Addison-Wesley, 1994, ISBN 0201820803. First programming book on such programming. Many short chapters, easy programming to read, shows how unique features of each programming paradigm can be learned and applied concurrently via programming one tool. [Amazon.com]
MySQL - Cache Direct