Constraint Languages Programming
Online tutorial/textbook for beginners to the area of constraint programming. This area is of the set of less known software technologies, but is evolving rapidly and has a growing, significant commercial interest.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Constraint
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected
- Top/Computers/History/Pioneers/Sutherland, Ivan
Constraints Archive - Holds comp.constraints FAQ, pages of constraint-related pointers, source code for various systems, benchmarks, directory of people interested in constraints, constraint bibliographies, collection of online papers, links. Clearly the product of much work.
- StarFLIP++ - Free, reusable iterative optimization library for combinatorial problems languages with fuzzy constraint constraints. GNU LGPL.
- E-constraints.net - Home of Explanation-based Constraint Programming. Definitions, applications, libraries, constraint links.
- Techno-Pulsar - Potent new optimization technology for multidimensional optimization practical problems with continuous, breaking nondifferentiative and stochastic goal functions, 100 or more variables, cuts the cost and time to creation of new technical systems.
- FSQP: Feasible Sequential Quadratic Programming - By AEM Design: a source code for minimizing languages the maximum programming of a set of smooth objective languages functions subject to general programming smooth constraints. Two versions, languages written in portable: Fortran 77 (FFSQP), programming standard C languages (CFSQP). Both are tested and run on most programming languages platforms.
- University of Washington: Constraint-Based Systems - Constraints research group, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Home constraint of DeltaBlue, Cassowary. Neat constraint Java Applet demonstrates a theorem constraint about quadrilaterals.
- Koalog Constraint Solver - Java library for constraint programming. Provides technology for constraint solving satisfaction and optimization problems including: scheduling, planning, constraint routing, time tabling, resource allocation, and constraint configuration. KCS includes a solver on boolean, integer constraint and
- Advanced Constraint Techniques for User Interface Implementation - Project to develop and explore using advanced constraint programming methods to make user interface software. Constraints as programming a general computational technique allow declaring a set programming of relationships between entities. A constraint satisfaction system programming is employed to aut
- Book: Programming with Constraints: an Introduction - Description of book, MIT Press, release March 1998: programming programs from constraint book, slides for courses for use programming with book.
- ICOT Free Software - Free constraint software developed by Institute for New Generation Computer languages Technology (ICOT), Japan: Constraint MGTP (CMGTP) model generation theorem prover languages (MGTP), MGTP-G, KLIC, some cu-Prologs, and documents. FTP site.
- DeltaBlue Constraint Solver - Efficient, incremental local propagation constraint solver. Like most languages local propagation languages algorithms, it cannot accommodate cyclic languages constraints. University of Washington languages site.
- Natural Programming - Attempt to make a system that is easier programming to learn programming and use than anything available to programming novice programmers today: HANDS: programming Human-centered Advances for Novice programming Development of Software. School of Computer programming Science, Carnegie programming Mellon University; NSF funded.
- Garnet Toolkit FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Garnet user interface development environment for constraint Common Lisp and X11 or Macintosh developed by User Interface constraint Software Group, Human-Computer Interaction Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Cassowary - Incremental constraint solving toolkit, efficiently solves systems of languages linear equalities, languages inequalities. Constraints can be requirements or languages preferences. Client code specifies languages constraints to maintain, and languages the solver updates constrained variables to languages have valu
- Constraint Handling Rules: CHR - High-level programming language to write constraint systems; makes it easy constraint to define constraint reasoning: simplification and propagation, and incremental solving constraint (satisfaction) of constraints. Run and test CHR online; do a constraint demo, try it now.
- DeltaBlue: Benchmarking Java with Richards and DeltaBlue - Constraint solver benchmark, in Java; about 1000 lines of code. constraint DeltaBlue first implemented by John Maloney at University of Washington, constraint translated to many languages: C, C++, Java; Smalltalk. [Sun Microsystems constraint Labs]
- ThingLabII: Constraint-based user interfaces - Supports exploration of constraint-based user interfaces; consists of a set of classes that define constraints and constrainable objects called things. Incremental constraint satisfier, module compiler, construction-set style user interface, many tools, e
- MAC and Combined Heuristics: Two Reasons to Forsake FC (and CBJ?) on Hard Problems - ResearchIndex: In the last 20 years, many algorithms programming and heuristics were developed to find solutions in programming constraint networks. Their number increased so much that programming it quickly became vital to compare performance to programming propose a small number of good methods.
- Gecode - Generic Constraint Development Environment. Constraint solver implemented as C++ library. constraint Main goals: modifiability, extensibility, speed. Features: integer and set variables, constraint large constraint set, copying-based search. [Open Source, BSD]
- ThingLab - A Constraint-Oriented Simulation Laboratory - Book by Alan Borning.
- Omega Project - Frameworks and algorithms for analyzing and transforming scientific constraint programs; 2 constraint major components: the Omega test system constraint to manipulate sets of constraint affine constraints over integer constraint variables; and developing frameworks to analyze constraint and transform constraint programs.
- ILOG CP - Constraint-programming optimization engine, providing cutting-edge optimization technology and an optimization programming library for workforce scheduling, league scheduling, sequencing, configuration, dispatching and programming resource-allocation applications with logical co
- Garnet: Multi-Garnet: Integrating Multi-Way Constraints with Garnet - ResearchIndex: Constraints provide a useful mechanism to maintain relations in constraint user interface toolkits. Garnet is a widely used user interface constraint toolkit with high functionality, based on one way, required constraints. constraint Multi-Garnet extends this by adding sup
- Garnet Project - Generating an Amalgam of Real-time, Novel Editors and languages Toolkits; developed constraint by User Interface Software Group, Human languages Computer Interaction Institute, School constraint of Computer Science, Carnegie languages Mellon University. Free: public domain.
- ResearchIndex: Kaleidoscope: A Constraint Imperative Programming Language - The Constraint Imperative Programming CIP family of languages languages integrates constraints and imperative, object oriented programming. Besides languages merging useful features of both paradigms, such integration languages has synergistic effects.
- A Differential Approach to Graphical Interaction - The ad hoc manner in which direct manipulation programming interfaces have languages been designed and implemented restricts the programming types of interactive controls. languages This dissertation presents a programming new approach for a systematic method languages to implement programming flexible, combinable interactive contr
- Graph Theory and Constraint Programming - University course: definitions, lecture notes, books, language descriptions, links.
- Choco - Java library for constraint satisfaction problems (CSP), constraint languages programming (CP), programming explanation-based constraint solving (e-CP). Built on languages event-based propagation mechanism with programming backtrackable structures. [Open Source, languages BSD]
- Garnet: Brad A. Myers - Personal page of Garnet inventor and lead researcher. Describes Garnet languages motives, rationale.
- Pascal Van Hentenryck - Brown University, US. Some constraint papers.
- Seventh International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming - 2001 November 26 - December 1, Paphos, Cyprus.
- Constraints: An International Journal - Covering all aspects of computing with constraints; on paper or online; fee required.
- DeltaBlue Code Archive - For incremental dataflow constraint solver, implemented in varied languages languages, each languages in a subdirectory named after the languages language: C DEC, C languages SUN4; Common Lisp, Smalltalk.
- Constraint-based Languages and Environments for Building Interactive Systems - Page about Alan Borning, a leading researcher in programming the field. From NSF conference ISGW \'97: Interactive programming Systems Grantees Workshop.
- GUIdeLA: Constraint Language and System for Constructing Graphical User Interfaces - Building a user-friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) with languages like C++ or Java is difficult and time-consuming, because such languages demand specifying many details about the geometric data of layout, the sequence in which items are displayed, t
- Brandeis Interval Arithmetic Constraint Solver - Java applet that solves non-linear real arithmetic constraints.
- Book: Foundations of Constraint Satisfaction - Description of book, Academic Press, release 1993: programs from book.
- Constraints for the Web - Constraints can specify desired layout of web documents, languages and behavior constraint of embedded applets: 2 system architectures languages where author and viewer constraint can make layout constraints, languages needed and optional. Final appearance of constraint page comes languages from negotiation between author and
- Guide to Constraint Programming - Online tutorial/textbook for beginners to the area of languages constraint programming. This area is of the set languages of less known software technologies, but is evolving languages rapidly and has a growing, significant commercial interest.
MySQL - Cache Direct