Constraint Logic Logic-based Languages Programming
Compares efficiency of 8 Constraint Logic Programming (CLP) systems in the setting of finite domains, and a specific aspect of their expressiveness: that concerning reification and meta-constraints.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Logic-based: Constraint Logic
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Logic-based/Functional Logic
- OPBDP - Free, logic-based constraint solver: C++ implementation of implicit languages enumeration algorithm for solving (non)linear 0-1 (or pseudo-Boolean) languages optimization problems with integer coefficients.
- Intelligent Systems Lab: ISL - At Simon Fraser University, Canada. Research: artificial intelligence constraint logic including logic-based constraint reasoning, heuristic search, intelligent agents. Applies constraint logic such methods logic-based to applications in planning and scheduling, constraint logic configuration, user-interfaces.
- Nicolog - Constraint logic programming language with the abilities of CLP(BNR) and most of those of cc(FD). Possibility to program directly in projection constraints makes Nicolog more flexible than many CLP systems. FTP site.
- Echidna - Constraint logic programming language that includes ideas from object-oriented programming constraint logic and intelligent backtracking. Constraints include finite domain constraints (as in constraint logic CHiP) and disjoint real interval domain constraints. FTP Site.
- Constraint Logic Programming: CLP - Technical reports on CLP at the Austrian Research logic-based Institute for logic-based Artificial Intelligence (ÖFAI) of the Austrian logic-based Society for Cybernetics.
- A Comparative Study of Eight Constraint Programming Languages - Compares efficiency of 8 Constraint Logic Programming (CLP) languages systems in the setting of finite domains, and languages a specific aspect of their expressiveness: that concerning languages reification and meta-constraints.
- ResearchIndex: Hierarchical Constraint Logic Programming - A constraint describes a relation to maintain; it states what logic-based the relationship is versus how to maintain it. In many logic-based uses (interactive graphics, planning, document formatting, decision support), one must logic-based express preferences (soft constraints), and strict
- CLP(R) Compiler - Description and contact for runtime, compiler (byte-code), constraint logic-based solver; free for academic and research use.
- CLP(R): Using CLP(R) - Manual, Postscript (450K) or gzipped (130K), from University logic-based of New South Wales.
- Elf Meta-Language - Constraint-logic programming language based on LF Logical Framework; a uniform meta-language for specifying, implementing, and proving properties of programming languages and logics that is implemented as an interpreter in Standard ML.
- JICSLP'96 Workshop on Parallelism and Implementation Technology - Post-JICSLP\\'96 Workshop and 1996 Compulog Net Area Meeting languages on Parallelism logic-based and Implementation Technology for (Constraint) Logic languages Programming Languages.
- DFKI: MAS Publications: Multi-Agent Systems - Abstract and PostScript version of \\'Multi-Agent Planning Using an Abductive constraint logic Event Calculus\\' in which a planning service module is incorporated constraint logic into a constraint-logic framework to gain a strong sense of constraint logic non-linearity.
- FormulaOne - Constraint logic programming (CLP) based language. Backtracking, advanced logic-based data types languages (including "Bignum") and data structures. IDE/Compiler logic-based for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP.
- CCL II: Construction of Computational Logics II - Working group (22457: CCL II) in the ESPRIT languages Basic Research program of European Union, successor project languages of working group CCL I: people, teams, workshop languages and conference, summer school, bibliography, archive, annual reports, languages mail list, systems.
- Why Can't Humans Talk to a Computer? - The technical problems are answered by non-procedural logical languages constraint-based languages like Prolog.
- clp(Q,R) - Implementation of general Constraint Logic Programming scheme introduced by Jaffar, Michaylov 1987. As full as other CLP(R)s: solves linear equations over rational or real valued variables, and covers lazy treatment of nonlinear equations.
MySQL - Cache Direct