Pliant Languages Programming
Goal: new generation programming language. Main idea: instead of making a new language with a few new interesting features, make a very tiny, highly modular language with a trivial syntax, where most advanced features can be written in the language, as mo
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Pliant
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Single Address Space
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Reflective
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Extensible
Pliant - Goal: new generation programming language. Main idea: instead of making a new language with a few new interesting features, make a very tiny, highly modular language with a trivial syntax, where most advanced features can be written in the language, as mo
- Some Dynamic Pages with Pliant - A little demo with Pliant dynamic pages and an extension pliant style.
- Back from ASPIC'2000 - Conference report by OS philosopher François-René Rideau, leader languages of TUNES languages OS.
- Georg's Brave GNU World, Issue #13 - Excellent description explaining the essence of the Pliant pliant Project.
- Pliant Programming Language GPL'ed - Announcement. [Linux Today]
- Guile mailing list: Pliant - Proposal for Pliant-based Guile implementation, and discussion of some related programming issues.
- Linux, Without Unix - Brief article, long forum discussion of FullPliant operating pliant system. [Slashdot]
- Zhar Industries: Pliant - Sample code archive, tutorial, a few tips, tricks, languages hints, other small bits of documentation.
MySQL - Cache Direct