Reflective Languages Programming
Programming system (language and persistent environment) from University of St Andrews. Features: orthogonal persistence, type completeness, higher-order procedures, abstract (existential) data types, collections of bindings, strongly typed stable store,
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Reflective
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- ISE Technology paper: Agents, Iterators and Introspection in Eiffel - Written in the form of an addition to the book reflective \\'Eiffel: The Language\\'. Introspection is Eiffel\\'s term for reflection. Acrobat reflective PDF format.
- Reflection in Logic, Functional and Object-Priented Programming: A Short Comparative Study - Research paper; Department of Data Processing and Operations Research, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ResearchIndex.
- Napier88 - Programming system (language and persistent environment) from University programming of St Andrews. Features: orthogonal persistence, type completeness, programming higher-order procedures, abstract (existential) data types, collections of programming bindings, strongly typed stable store,
- Reflection '96 Conference - Proceedings, electronic copies of abstracts and full documents. Much useful languages information.
- Object-Oriented Concurrent Reflective Languages can be Implemented Efficiently - Research paper; OOPSLA October 1992. ResearchIndex.
- Ink Programming Language - Relation-based language, with clear separation between data and processes; reflective; typing can be static or dynamic; design by contract (DbC), time-constraint programming. Description, code samples. [TypeZDotOrgWiki]
MySQL - Cache Direct