Metaobject Protocols Metaprogramming Programming
MOPs allow programmatic redefinition of the semantics of certain elements of a language.
Top: Computers: Programming: Metaprogramming: Metaobject Protocols
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Modeling Languages
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Extensible
- Metaobject Protocol - Information page on the original Wiki, at (Ward) programming Cunningham and metaprogramming Cunningham, Inc.
- OpenJava - Extensible language based on Java. A Metaobject Protocol metaobject protocols (MOP) is the extension interface; lets programmers customize metaobject protocols language to implement new language features, mechanisms.
- Metaobject - Growing article, with links to many related topics. programming Wikipedia.
- Gregor Kiczales's Page - Coauthor of book: The Art of the Metaobject metaprogramming Protocol. Leading metaobject protocols researcher of Aspect-Oriented Programming. Professor, computer metaprogramming science department, University of metaobject protocols British Columbia.
MySQL - Cache Direct