Object-Oriented Languages Programming
Lets OOP programmers submit code for review by other programmers; many source code samples to help educate beginners on many concepts; contests where programmers vote for the most efficient, useful code recently submitted.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented
- What is Object-Oriented Software: An Introduction - Simple explanations for object newbies.
- Object Oriented Programming: A guide for the beginner, from Modula-2 to Java - Tutorial teaching basics of object oriented programming. Tailored to no languages one specific language, but examples are in C++, Java, Modula-2.
- Object Oriented FAQ: Object FAQ - A resource on object technology anywhere.
- What is Object-Oriented Programming? - Definition, lists some links for more information. [Webopedia]
- Object-Oriented Programming - Growing article, with links to many related topics. programming [Wikipedia]
- Cetus Links: Languages - Over 11,000 links on objects and components.
- Planet Source Code - Lets OOP programmers submit code for review by other programmers; languages many source code samples to help educate beginners on many languages concepts; contests where programmers vote for the most efficient, useful languages code recently submitted.
- Object Oriented Programming in C - Paul Field\\'s fine, clear paper, published in C Vu 4:1 languages (November 1991), on how to use an object-like discipline with languages a procedural language.
- WebReference.com: Class-Based vs. Prototype-Based Languages - Brief explanation by Yehuda Shiran, Ph.D.
- Objects on the Web: Designing, Building, and Deploying Object-Oriented Applications for the Web - By Ron Ben-Naton.
- OOP 2005 Conference - (January 2005) presents object-based solutions in a forum for users, programming experts and leading vendors.
MySQL - Cache Direct