Transcript Languages Programming
A few notes on building a simple "rich client" Internet app, simple interface to external executable, executing long scripts stored in custom properties.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Transcript
Runtime Revolution Ltd. - Makers of Revolution high-level, interpreted, object-based software development system, with Transcript scripting language, for Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, Windows. Used to build robust applications quickly and easily.
- Beautiful Transcript - A collection of pages demonstrating the polishing of a procedure transcript into a gem of clarity. Each page starts with a transcript solution to a problem, and then refactors the solution repeatedly transcript until the very best possible solution is found.
- Runtime Revolution and MetaCard - Devoted to exploring Runtime Revolution and MetaCard scripting programming and application programming building.
- Sarah's Revolution Page - Collection custom Revolution stacks. Links.
- ReactorLab.net - A few notes on building a simple "rich transcript client" Internet programming app, simple interface to external executable, transcript executing long scripts stored programming in custom properties.
- revJournal - Webzine for Runtime Revolution and the Transcript programming language, with transcript articles, tutorials, interviews.
- Stacks and Code Samples for Runtime Revolution - Handlers and applications to work with vector graphics, languages bitmap images, binary files, from within the development languages platform Runtime Revolution. By Alejandro Tejada Capellan. [Open languages Source, Creative Commons]
- Dynamic Digital Maps - An open-source template used to make DDMs that display and transcript link JPEG images of maps, images, text and data, including transcript a 64 page "Cookbook" and examples of DDMs.
- BYU Revolution Course Notes - A collection of course notes for Brigham Young languages University\\'s Computers and the Humanities (CHum) courses, which languages teach programming principles and multimedia software development using languages Runtime Revolution and Transcript. Oriented toward students in languages non-techni
- Fourth World's Revolution Embassy - Portal for developer\'s using Runtime Revolution\'s Transcript programming language.
- Blue Mango Multimedia Revolution Resources - Enhanced QuickTime External and other resources for Revolution developers.
- HyperActive Software - Articles, tutorials, examples, and games for Transcript programmers using Revolution and MetaCard.
- Quartam Reports - Reporting tool for Revolution.
- ChatRev - A chat client for Runtime Revolution, and is free for languages anyone to use and modify.
- Sons of Thunder Software's Transcript Tips and Tricks Archive - A collection of Transcript solutions contributed by the transcript Revolution developer community.
- So Smart Software - Collection of plugins, utilities and tutorials for Revolution or DreamCard programming fully documented and supported by Eric Chatonet. Cross-platform built-to-order applications.
- MetaMedia - Useful and not so useful stuff for Metacard and Revolution: Sample stacks, tools, tutorials, and applications.
- The Rinaldi Collection - With over 200 first rate freeware XCMD and XFCN to download, fully documented and supported by the author (also known as the XCMD Factory), and many smart Transcript developer tools.
- Major-K - Tips and tricks for MC/RR. In German and English.
- Flexible Learning - Xtalk - Home of The Scripter\\'s Scrapbook, with a collection of utilities for Revolution and MetaCard.
- Tactile Media Demonstration Stacks - A collection of demonstration and experimental stacks for transcript Revolution.
- Extending the Runtime Revolution Message Path - An introduction to using Libraries, FrontScripts, and BackScripts transcript in Runtime transcript Revolution's Transcript programming language.
MySQL - Cache Direct