Object-Oriented Methodologies Programming
Large set of top resources for OO analysis, design, programming, testing. References to some of the top personalities in the field.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Patterns and Anti-Patterns
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Modeling Languages/Unified Modeling Language
- Journal of Object Technology: JOT - Online peer-reviewed publication, 6 editions per year, by methodologies ETH Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, for intermediate methodologies to advanced practitioners, educators, and researchers in the methodologies field of object technology.
- Object Technology Jeff Sutherland - Much information on object development methods: weblog, papers, books, links.
- ArchWing Innovations TechNet: Object-Oriented Programming Overview - Brief description of object-oriented programming and its benefits.
- Cetus Links / OOAD Tools - Collection of links on OOAD tools
- Punit Pandey's Weblog on Portlets, OOA/D and J2EE - Happenings and learning material about Portlets, OOA/D, Software Architecture and Design, Design Patterns, Software Methodologies, J2EE.
- DBMS: Object-Oriented Analysis and Design - An article by Michael Gora comparing several major programming methodologies.
- Building Bug-free O-O software: An Introduction to Design by Contract - The notion of DbC is central in the object-oriented systematic approach to object-oriented software construction, as embodied object-oriented in the Eiffel method. This article presents the object-oriented key ideas.
- itmWEB: Object-Oriented Programming - Large set of top resources for OO analysis, methodologies design, programming, programming testing. References to some of the methodologies top personalities in the programming field.
- Cetus Links / OOAD Methods - Collection of links on OOAD methods
MySQL - Cache Direct