Component Frameworks Programming Computers
Researching, developing set of certified generic commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware and software components in time-triggered architecture. Descriptions, schedule, participation forms, links.
Top: Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks
- OSCAR (Open Standards for Container/Content Allowing Re-use) - OSCAR was formed in 1997 as a LISA computers Special Interest Group to discuss and develop ways computers to standardize data exchange between various translation tool computers systems.
- XPLC - A component framework similar to what Microsoft has programming done with programming COM or mozilla.org has done with programming XPCOM, but with slightly programming differing goals.
- Object Edge Inc - Components and frameworks are used in developing component-based large-scale computers enterprise systems using J2EE, XML, and Smalltalk.
- Buildap - An open source tool for development of enterprise programming applications using programming Architected Model Driven (AMD)and Component Based programming Development (CBD) approaches.
- iCMG - Develop architecture and integrated solutions for enterprise software computers systems, based on CORBA, XML and J2EE. Also computers offer support, training and a certification program.
- UNO Development Kit - Openoffice\\'s component toolkit - UDK. Similar to Microsoft\\'s component frameworks COM computers with some improvements including cross-platform implementation.
- Aumega Networks - Provide PnPStation which is a Software agents platform brings \\'plug and play\\' computing across of different object and component frameworks (.NET/COM+, J2EE, Corba/CCM).
- Working conference on Component Deployment - Information regarding the Working Conference on Component Deployment. programming Including Overview, programming Important dates and Co-chairs of the programming Conference.
- WebCab Components - Java, NET, Delphi, and Excel Components for financial programming and mathematical programming applications. [Commercial, trial versions]
- xNova - Java and .NET cross-paradigm SOA middleware that provides component frameworks a programming coherent set of system services. By Fitech component frameworks Labs.
- Cetus Links: Distributed Objects & Components - Links on Objects and Components.
- Dependable Embedded Components and Systems - Researching, developing set of certified generic commercial off the shelf computers (COTS) hardware and software components in time-triggered architecture. Descriptions, schedule, computers participation forms, links.
- Middsol GmbH - Offers application development tools and solutions in order to provide programming interoperability between Java/J2EE and CORBA and the Microsoft .NET architecture.
MySQL - Cache Direct