Books Component Frameworks Programming
TRhe book presents a component-based strategy that applies and extends component thinking to all aspects of the software life cycle for enterprise systems. Provides a sample chapter and reviews as well as a glossary, related links, and event calendar for
Top: Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: Books
- Objects, Components, and Frameworks with UML: The Catalysis Approach - The book covers how to use objects, frameworks, books and UML component frameworks notation to design, build, and reuse books component-based software using the component frameworks Catalysis method. By Desmond books Francis D\'Souza and Alan Cameron Wills, component frameworks Addison-Wesley.
- Component-Based Software Engineering: Putting the Pieces Together - The book is about the processes required to programming implement component-based development. By George T. Heineman and programming William T. Councill, Addison-Wesley.
- Business Component Factory - TRhe book presents a component-based strategy that applies and extends component frameworks component thinking to all aspects of the software life cycle component frameworks for enterprise systems. Provides a sample chapter and reviews as component frameworks well as a glossary, related links, and event calendar for
- Using UML Software Engineering with Objects and Components - The book gives an introduction to the Unified programming Modeling Language for learning about object- and component-based programming software design and development. By Rob Pooley and programming Perdita Stevens.
- Component Software: Beyond Object-Oriented Programming - The book provides an introduction to and overview of component software. Covers MS (D)COM(+), OMG CORBA, IBM SOM as well as more theoretical programming language aspects. By Clemens Szyperski, Addison-Wesley.
- UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software - The book covers requirements definition, component identification, component interaction, component component frameworks specification, and provisioning and assembly stages of a component-based software component frameworks development lifecycle. By John Cheesman and John Daniels, Addison-Wesley.
- Realizing eBusiness with Components - The book provides advice for planning, analysis and programming design of component frameworks e-business systems using component-based development. It programming includes architectures, processes, modeling component frameworks techniques, economic models and programming organizational guidelines. By Paul Allen, Addison-Wesley.
MySQL - Cache Direct