Patterns and Anti-Patterns Methodologies Programming
An examination of this most frequently deployed of software architectures. A casually, even haphazardly, structured system, the organization of which is dictated more by expediency than design.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Patterns and Anti-Patterns
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Software Product Line
- A Pattern Language for Relational Databases and Smalltalk - Includes architectural, static, dynamic, and client-server patterns for integrating Smalltalk and RDBMSs.
- An HTML 2.0 Pattern Language - A work-in-progress to describe patterns of HTML development.
- Welie.com - Design patterns for many uses: graphic user interfaces, patterns and anti-patterns Web, mobile interface; background information, links to literature patterns and anti-patterns and other collections.
- Big Ball of Mud - An examination of this most frequently deployed of software architectures. A casually, even haphazardly, structured system, the organization of which is dictated more by expediency than design.
- Chris Ruel's Object Technology Website - Design patterns, Model-Driven Architecture, object-oriented methodology, and best methodologies practices.
- Hypermedia Design Patterns Repository - Provides reusable design experience gathered by other designers methodologies of hypermedia methodologies and Web applications. Includes discussions and methodologies papers.
- Portland Pattern Repository - Very useful pattern information. Includes articles as well as patterns and anti-patterns discussions in the form of the WikiWikiWeb.
- Rinsing, Linda: Articles about Patterns - Several articles on different aspects of the topic.
- Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design - By Alan Shalloway and James R. Trott. Preface, table of programming contents, chapter from book, errata and answers to questions.
- Design Patterns - A collection of design patterns, papers, FAQ, and methodologies links.
- Experiences - Article by Todd Coram and Jim Lee. A pattern language methodologies that can be used to generate user centered software designs.
- Lord of the Flies - Describes a \\'going native\\' organizational pattern for improving methodologies software development methodologies productivity.
- Learning Guide To Design Patterns - A learning guide for those who want to learn and programming use design patterns, rather than just read about them.
- Arcus Patterns for Business Information Systems - Contains pattern papers on exception handling, database access, client/server UI patterns and anti-patterns design and design in general for the domain of business patterns and anti-patterns information systems.
- Diemen Repository of Interaction Design Patterns - Open source (Wiki) collection and collaboration site focused on creating patterns and anti-patterns and extending patterns for screen design, with a focus on patterns and anti-patterns Interaction Design and Usability.
- Fowler, Martin: Analysis Patterns - Patterns developed by Martin Fowler, a specialist in programming object-oriented software, programming building business objects, the UML, patterns, programming author of "Analysis Patterns" programming and "UML Distilled" books. programming Also features a collection of links programming to related programming subjec
- Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP) Conference - Information about forthcoming and past PLoP conferences.
- Why a Duck - An introduction to polymorphism and design patterns, by patterns and anti-patterns programming John Brewer. Includes links and source code.
- Unix Shell Patterns - A collection of idioms for Unix shell programming
- Pattern Tools - Tool support for object-oriented (design) patterns.
- Design Reuse In SE/HCI - Reuse techniques in HCI - Pattern languages For Usability (MVC, Safety, Internationalisation). Also, software development and learning about patterns.
- Patterns for Object/Relational Database Access - Contains patterns, links and literature on object/relational database access layers.
- The Pattern of Not Using Patterns - Not using patterns is one of the most programming common anti-patterns. patterns and anti-patterns Article describes where patterns are appropriate, programming what happens when they patterns and anti-patterns are not used, and programming why one must be very familiar patterns and anti-patterns with them. programming The Retrospector.
- Demeter - Information on Adaptive Programming including links, books, and methodologies papers. methodologies (Karl J. Lieberherr)
- Huston Design Patterns - GoF patterns with C++ and Java demos and patterns and anti-patterns some other patterns.
- JUnit Test Patterns in Rational XDE - Describes using how to create patterns for the patterns and anti-patterns JUnit eXtreme Programming automated testing framework, by Frank patterns and anti-patterns Hagenson.
- Common Ground - A pattern language for designing user interfaces and other artifacts.
- MetaPatterns - Present a new approach to design patterns, by patterns and anti-patterns methodologies Moisés Daniel Díaz Toledano. Includes links.
- Much Ado about Patterns - Article on patterns, emphasizing design patterns, a type programming of pattern often used in software design. ACM programming Crossroads.
- Patterns Library - Fine resource on many aspects of patterns, anti-patterns, programming and pattern methodologies languages.
- Design Pattern (Computer Science) - Growing article, with links to many related topics. methodologies Wikipedia.
- Classic Design Pattern Solutions - A collection of patterns that can be used to describe classic solutions to common object oriented design problems.
- An Introduction To Process Patterns White Paper - Introduces the concept of process patterns, reusable building programming blocks from which an organization may tailor an programming object-oriented software process. Process patterns bring reuse and programming consistency to the entire OO software process (OOSP). programming By Scott W. Ambler, Amby
- Evolving Frameworks - A pattern language for developing object-oriented frameworks.
- Design Pattern Automation Toolkit - A toolkit to design applications using design patterns, methodologies with facility programming to generate code, and reverse engineering. methodologies Drag and Drop facility programming to create UML Class methodologies diagrams support to write custom plug-ins programming for code methodologies generators and reverse engineering. [Open source
- Java Design Patterns - Full, working Java programs, with output example shown.
- Implementing the Singleton Pattern in Java - An article by Rod Waldhoff with sample source programming code.
- Interaction Design Patterns Page, The - Resources related to pattern languages for interaction design, patterns and anti-patterns methodologies including user interface design.
MySQL - Cache Direct