Journals Patterns and Anti-Patterns Methodologies Programming
The patterns in this book form the basis of a pattern language that addresses issues associated with concurrency and networking.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Patterns and Anti-Patterns: Journals
- Small Memory Software - By Charles Weir and James Noble. Overview, preface, acknowledgments, table journals of Contents and archive of the C++ and Java source journals code for the examples in the book.
- Software Architecture: Organizational Principles and Patterns - Companion site for the book Software Architecture: Organizational journals Principles and methodologies Patterns by Dikel, Kane and Wilson. journals Includes links to reviews, methodologies errata and benchmarking tools.
- Process Patterns - Building Large-Scale Systems Using Object Technology. Covers how the object-oriented development process works. Shows a detailed view of the Initiate and Construct phases of OO development, the phases where software is built. By Scott W. Ambler, SIGS Book
- Design Pattern Synopses - Synopses of design patterns from the book Patterns in Java, journals by Mark Grand.
- A Functional Pattern System for Object-Oriented Design - Content description, abstract and table of contents, by Thomas Kühne.
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture: Patterns for Concurrent and Networked Objects - The patterns in this book form the basis of a methodologies pattern language that addresses issues associated with concurrency and networking.
MySQL - Cache Direct