Software Product Line Methodologies Programming
For software engineers, developers, and product and development managers; practical information on Product Line issues, ranging from introductory concepts to advanced methods.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Software Product Line
- Top/Computers/Software/Software Engineering/Reuse
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Agile/Lean Programming
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Patterns and Anti-Patterns
Software Product Lines - Leader in research, education, products, and services to promote this means of software development. Definitions, documents, links. Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Families Project - FAct-based Maturity through Institutionalizing Lessons-learned and Involved Exploration of System-family programming engineering, consortium of European companies, research and technology transfer institutions programming and universities; subproject of Eureka, ITEA. Description
- Product-Line Architecture Research Group - The future of software development lies in programming automating rote tasks. We are exploring programming different ways in which software development can programming be automated, productivity increased, and software quality programming improved.
- Software Product Family Engineering: PFE - Conference series; in 2005, was merged into Software Product Lines software product line Conference (SPLC) series; contents and Lecture Notes in Computer Science software product line (LNCS). Digital Bibliography and Library Project (DBLP).
- Software Product Lines: SPLC - Conference series; in 2005, PFE was merged into this series; contents and Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Digital Bibliography and Library Project (DBLP).
- BigLever Software, Inc. - Makes, sells, supports Software Product Line tools and services: Gears methodologies tool lets organizations engineer a software product line portfolio as methodologies if it is one system rather than multiple products. Austin, methodologies Texas, USA.
- Wikipedia: Product Family Engineering - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
MySQL - Cache Direct