BON Object-Oriented Methodologies Programming
BON: The analysis and design method for reliability, reusability and reversibility; description of benefits and key concepts, with links. Eiffel Software.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Object-Oriented: BON
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Modeling Languages
- The BON Analysis and Design Method - BON: The analysis and design method for reliability, reusability and object-oriented reversibility; description of benefits and key concepts, with links. Eiffel object-oriented Software.
- Seamless Object-Oriented Software Architecture: Analysis and Design of Reliable Systems - By Kim Waldén, Jean-Marc Nerson; Prentice Hall, 1994, methodologies ISBN 0130313033. object-oriented In development, OO methods stand out methodologies in promise for code object-oriented reuse and making program methodologies analysis, design, implementation a seamless process.[PDF]
- BON Method - Treats many aspects of BON: overview, reversibility, contracts, bon book, BONsai bon diagram tool; by Kim Waldén, one bon of BON co-inventors.
- An Introduction to BON - Brief, very clear document treats main ideas; text, methodologies diagrams, bibliography.
MySQL - Cache Direct