Unified Modeling Language Modeling Languages Methodologies Programming
Unified Modeling Language, UML: joint effort of leading object technologists Grady Booch, Ivar Jacobson, Jim Rumbaugh (the Three Amigos), James Odell, and many more. Merges the best of the object notations used by the three most popular analysis and design methodologies, Booch Method, OOSE, and Object Modeling Technique, to produce one universal modeling language that can be used with any method. Viewed by some experts as one of the biggest advances in object technology in recent years.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Modeling Languages: Unified Modeling Language
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages
OMG UML Resource Page - Object Management Group (OMG) provides the newest UML standards, add-ons and features on their site.
- VisualBuilder.com UML Tutorial - Intro to UML focusing on Use case and modeling languages Class modeling languages diagrams.
- Use Case Maps - News, tools, publications and links. Includes information on modeling languages the modeling languages UCM User Group.
- Objects by Design - Covers recent developments in object-oriented design and programming. methodologies Includes list of books, UML modeling tools, projects methodologies and forums.
- An UML Open Directory - An Open Directory for Unified Modeling Language community methodologies (Powered by Visual Paradigm).
- Ivar Jacobson's postcards - Dr. Ivar Jacobson is one of the fathers modeling languages of unified modeling language use cases, the Unified Modeling Language and modeling languages the Rational unified modeling language Unified Process. His postcards contains modeling languages his recent impressions, unified modeling language thoughts and reflections.
- UML Diagram Gallery - A collection of UML diagrams sample, resources, tips methodologies and tricks modeling languages for applying UML in software development methodologies projects.
- The Precise UML Group - Publications, events, mailing list, links and organization; working unified modeling language methodologies on the evolution and standardization of the Unified unified modeling language methodologies Modeling Language.
- Cetus Links on UML - Collection of links; includes other links on objects and components.
- UML Links by Prashant N. Mhatre - Important links on UML.
- Klasse Objecten - Specialized in consultancy and training in UML, OCL, methodologies Unified Modeling unified modeling language language, Object Constraint Language, object technology methodologies and component based development.
- Free UML CASE tool and OO Resource Page - Links on Free Object Oriented Unified Modeling Language tools, links, modeling languages and resources.
- Model Driven Development Executable and Translatable UML - xtUML is a model-driven development process based on modeling languages industry-standard unified modeling language UML notations. xtUML models are executed and modeling languages tested early unified modeling language in the development lifecycle and are modeling languages translated to generate unified modeling language optimized target code.
- UML Resource Center - The Unified Modeling Language industry-standard for specifying, visualizing, methodologies constructing, and methodologies documenting the artifacts of software systems. methodologies By Rational Software Corporation.
- UML Resources - Unified Modeling Language resources, related links, tutoirals and unified modeling language tools.
- The UML Bibliography - Contains references to publications and links about the methodologies Unified Modeling modeling languages Language.
MySQL - Cache Direct