Reference Unified Modeling Language Modeling Languages Methodologies
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Modeling Languages: Unified Modeling Language: Reference
- UML 1.1 Summary - An introduction to the UML that provides a unified modeling language road map to the other documents, by Rational.[PDF]
- UML 1.1 Object Constraint Language Specification - Defines the OCL, which is used to specify modeling languages the unified modeling language well-formedness of the UML, by Rational.[PDF]
- UML 1.1 Semantics - Defines UML in terms of its abstract syntax unified modeling language modeling languages presented in class diagrams, formal well-formedness rules expressed unified modeling language modeling languages in OCL, and semantics expressed in text, by unified modeling language modeling languages Rational.[PDF]
- UML 1.4 Diagram Reference - UML 1.4 Diagrams as quick reference in PDF modeling languages Format.
- UML 1.1 Notation Guide - Defines the UML notation and provides examples, by Rational.[PDF]
- XML Metadata Interchange Reference - Aa complete reference which can be downloaded for modeling languages off-line use, by Zvon.
- UML 1.1 Extension for Business Modeling - Defines UML extensions for business modeling, by Rational.[PDF]
- Smart Development Environment Users Guide - Smart Development Environment (SDE) is UML modeling plug-in seamlessly integrated with most of the leading IDEs in the market.
- UML 1.1 Extension for Objectory Process for Software Engineering - Defines UML extensions for the Rational Objectory Process unified modeling language unified modeling language by Rational.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct