xx Object Re Re Languages Programming
IBM Object REXX is an object-oriented programmming language suited for beginners and experienced OO programmers. It is upward compatible with previous versions of classic REXX and provides an easy migration path to the world of objects. Because it can be used with REXX conventional programming, Object REXX protects any investment in extant REXX program code. It provides many programming interfaces to extant applications, such as DB2, C and C++ applications. From IBM Object REXX page.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Rexx: Object Rexx
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- roo! - Object-Oriented Rexx language interpreter for Windows environments.
- IBM Redbooks - Search results for "object rexx". Free registration required to read rexx books.
- Yahoo Groups: GuiObjectRexx - Maillist archive of discussion group for programming in object rexx OS/2 with GUI support.
- Object REXX - Growing article, with links to many related topics. object rexx [Wikipedia]
- Cetus Links - Object oriented languages: Rexx
- Pragmatic Lee - Samples including the use of Windows OLE/ActiveX controls object rexx within rexx Object Rexx.
- Open Object Rexx (ooRexx) - An Open Source project managed by Rexx Language Association (RexxLA) rexx providing a free implementation of Object Rexx.
- A Look at OREXX - Review in EDM/2 magazine, by Gerald Goertzel.
- Web-O-Matic/Rexx - Paper on building web applications by compiling enriched languages HTML to Object Rexx.
- Object REXX by Example - Companion page for book.
MySQL - Cache Direct