Implementations Haskell Languages Programming
Dialect with instance of data fields (a generalization of arrays), useful for rapid prototyping of parallel algorithms, and parallel high-level system specification.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Haskell: Implementations
- Gofer - Small interpreter for language based on Haskell report 1.2; experimental, haskell more so for type classes. Haskell adopted some ideas of haskell Gofer, but Gofer type class system is more flexible. Runs haskell on DOS, Linux, Macintosh, Unix. Hugs predecessor.
- Helium - A functional programming language (subset of the Haskell) implementations and a implementations compiler designed especially for teaching Haskell.
- Template Haskell - Haskell 98 extension allowing type-safe compile time metaprogramming, languages with Haskell, as the manipulating language and the languages language being manipulated.
- Kahu Research - Makes Mondrian, light Haskell version to interoperate with languages other languages haskell in OO environments; runs on .NET languages (old version for JVM), haskell supports ASP.NET, to embed languages functional code in webpages with C#. haskell Has version languages of Glasgow Haskell Compiler using Mondrian for .
- Haskell++ - Object-oriented Haskell extension, using a preprocessor, supports a form of inheritance via extended class and instance declarations. Descriptions, documents, source download, links.
- Jaskell Project - Java bytecode generator backend for Glasgow Haskell Compiler languages (GHC), so one can build Java applets or languages applications via the Haskell language.
- Chameleon - Haskell-type language, implements ideas described in a \\'A implementations Theory of Overloading\\'. Compiles Chameleon to (plain) Haskell; implementations can mix Haskell and Chameleon overloading. Descriptions, documents, implementations downloads.
- Glasgow Parallel Haskell (GpH) - A Haskell extension for parallel programming built on haskell top implementations of the Glasgow Haskell compiler (GHC). haskell Parallelism is identified using implementations annotations (generally evaluation haskell strategies), that are defined using only implementations two extra haskell primitives: par and seq.
- Glasgow Distributed Haskell - GdH combines the multiple processes of Concurrent Haskell with the multiple processing elements of Glasgow Parallel Haskell (GpH).
- Data Field Haskell - Dialect with instance of data fields (a generalization implementations of arrays), implementations useful for rapid prototyping of parallel implementations algorithms, and parallel high-level implementations system specification.
- The Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC) - An optimizing compiler for Haskell, written in Haskell. Includes extensions for concurrency and heap and time profiling. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- Eden - Parallel functional language to program reactive systems and implementations parallel algorithms haskell using distributed memory. Extends Haskell, but implementations overrules lazy evaluation whenever haskell needed to support parallelism; implementations gives enough control to implement parallel haskell algorithms efficie
- Hugs - An interpreter for Haskell which runs on almost any platform. implementations Primarily used for teaching.
- Hugs Archive - Many files for Hugs Haskell interpreter: source code, languages documents.
- PolyP - Polytypic programming language; source files for compiler written haskell in Haskell that compiles PolyP-code to Haskell; library haskell of polytypic functions written in PolyP, some examples, haskell documents, downloads.
- nhc98 from York - A Haskell 98 compiler.
- The HBC compiler - A compiler and interactive system for Haskell 1.4, implementations unsupported for languages two years now.
- pH (MIT parallel Haskell) - A parallel eagerly evaluated variant of Haskell with languages syntactic languages provisions for loops, barriers, and languages I- and M- languages structure storage.
- O'Haskell - Object Haskell: Haskell conservatively extended with subtyping, monadic implementations objects.
- Hugs98 for .NET - Extension of Hugs98 Haskell interpreter, for interoperation between haskell Haskell and implementations .NET and its framework; can instantiate haskell and use .NET objects implementations in Haskell, and vice haskell versa, call and use Haskell functions implementations from any haskell .NET language.
MySQL - Cache Direct