Operating Systems Haskell Languages Programming
This category holds links on operating systems (OSs) written in, and based on, the programming language Haskell, and related topics, for which this is the main rationale.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Haskell: Operating Systems
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Language-OS Hybrids
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Functional
- House - Haskell User\\'s Operating System and Environment, demo of haskell software, runs operating systems standalone; can be a platform to haskell explore ideas in low- operating systems and system-level programming in haskell high-level functional languages. Based on hOp operating systems Haskell, a haskell variant of GHC Haskell.
- Wikipedia: House Operating System - Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
- A Principled Approach to Operating System Construction in Haskell - Research paper on monadic interface to low-level hardware features that languages are useful basis for building operating systems in Haskell; has languages primitives to control memory management hardware, user-mode process execution, low-level languages device I/O. Abstract; PDF, PS.
MySQL - Cache Direct