Component Pascal Oberon Languages Programming
Component Pascal is a general-purpose language in the tradition of Pascal, Modula-2, and Oberon. It is an Oberon-2 variant, incompatible with Pascal. Its most important features: block structure, modularity, separate compiling, static typing with strong type checking (also across module boundaries), type extension with methods, dynamic loading of modules, garbage collection. Two free versions exist.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Oberon: Component Pascal
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Object-Oriented
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Realtime/Jbed
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Component Pascal Language Report - Treats basic technical aspects. By Oberon Microsystems, Inc., creators of component pascal the language.[PDF]
- Gardens Point Component Pascal - Oberon-2 derived language designed for programming software components. component pascal Compiler languages can target Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or component pascal .NET platform.
- Brief Comparison of Component Pascal and Java - Article describing main similarities and differences between languages Java and languages Component Pascal. By Cuno Pfister, Oberon Microsystems.
- Oberon Microsystems AG BlackBox - Makes component-based development environment for programming language Component Pascal.
- Component Pascal - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Utilities for BlackBox / Component Pascal - Modula-2 to Component Pascal / Oberon migration tool oberon (translator), BB oberon StdCode and V4 files, random number oberon generator; brief descriptions, downloads. oberon By Bernhard Treutwein.
- The Evolution of Oberon to Component Pascal - Document describes the motives for changes between Oberon-2 and Component languages Pascal. By Cuno Pfister, Oberon Microsystems.
MySQL - Cache Direct