Emacs Lisp Lisp Languages Programming
Including a mode for eiffel, a stand-alone version of gnuserv for GNU Emacs, and desire.el, a configuration helper package for Emacs.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Emacs Lisp
- Top/Computers/Open Source/Software/Editors/Emacs
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
GNU Emacs Lisp Reference Manual - The official resource for all Elisp questions.
- X-Symbol - Get some kind of WYSIWYG in LaTeX and HTML source.
- Emacs Stuff - Emacs background with custom lisp packages, code snippets, and languages resources.
- Noah Friedman's Elisp Archive - Collection of major and minor modes, user interface enhancements, and library routines.
- Dave Pearson's Emacs Stuff - Some helpful Emacs packages.
- Tiny Tools Library - Collection of packages to improve your Emacs environment.
- emacs at levana.de - Emacs Lisp software including etexshow (Browser for ConTeXt languages commands), recent files menu, tea timer, evening commander.
- The Emacs Lisp List - Collection of links to Elisp packages mostly not part of the standard distributions.
- ESS : Emacs Speaks Statistics - Package provides support for many statistical languages such as the emacs lisp S family, SAS, or XLS.
- Vinicius Emacs Page - GNU Emacs packages featuring printing support, highlighting whitespace lisp and the current line.
- Ispell.el - The development site which contains the latest beta emacs lisp releases languages of the Emacs interface to ispell not emacs lisp yet included languages into the standard distributions.
- Malyon Interpreter - Major mode for playing z3/5/8 story files. A z-code interpreter written entirely in elisp.
- Programming in Emacs Lisp - Introduction into the world of elisp.
- Modes by Alex Schoeder - Latest versions of SQL mode, master mode, the ANSI color package, a copy of Tinytalk, and patches to comint mode and BBDB.
- Easymacs - An easy-to-learn, one-size-fits-all configuration for new users of languages GNU Emacs. emacs lisp It sets up key bindings that languages conform to a common emacs lisp denominator of the Gnome/KDE/OS languages X/Microsoft Windows human interface guidelines, and emacs lisp provides function-key languages bindings for other pow
- Verilog Mode - A mode to edit Verilog HDL files with languages Emacs.
- Eric Marsden's Download Page - Beside Common Lisp and Scheme files, various Elisp languages packages are available. Amongst others there is an languages implementation of the Internet Printing Protocol, a HTTP languages server embedded in Emacs, and a simple library languages for the Common Gateway Interface, which allows yo
- Flyspell - A package for on the fly spell checking.
- Dictionary - Package for talking to a dictionary server.
- Muse Mode - An environment that supports rapid creation of hyper-linked lisp documents in languages Emacs, which may then be published lisp to multiple output formats languages in an attractive fashion.
- Session - A package to save various variables and registers which reflect your current editing state to a file which is loaded into your next session.
- Online Journal Software for Emacs - This package allows you to keep an index emacs lisp to lisp your personal journal.
- Introduction to Emacs Lisp Programming - (Second Edition) Official Free Software Foundation manual.
- Zenirc - Emacs as an IRC client.
- Harley Gorrell's Elisp - Various modes for editing crontab files or DNA languages sequences, an languages addition to perl-mode, and footnote support.
- MMM Mode - A package to use multiple major modes in emacs lisp one languages GNU Emacs buffer.
- Emacs Lisp Packages by C.Queinnec - Descriptions and downloads for: defaultbanner, defaultcontent, foldingo, fracc, emacs lisp genconv, mousymacro, sigadapt, supertab, todo.
- Emacs Code by Stephen Eglen - Various modes provided by the maintainer of the lisp ELL.
- Howm - A wiki-like note-taking tool on Emacs.
- FreeBSD Ports: Elisp - Emacs-Lisp packages for FreeBSD users.
- Storm's Emacs Resources - Featuring cua.el, a package to provide the CUA emacs lisp Key lisp binding for cut, copy, and paste emacs lisp without losing lisp the normal Emacs key bindings. emacs lisp Also featuring ido.el, lisp a package providing highly interactive emacs lisp versions of find-file and lisp switch-to-buffer.
- Lookup - Search interface to access dictionaries online from within languages Emacs.
- Martin Schwenke's Emacs Hacks - Including a mode for eiffel, a stand-alone version languages of gnuserv for GNU Emacs, and desire.el, a languages configuration helper package for Emacs.
- Jerry Chen's XEmacs Lisp Hacks - Featuring multiple major modes in a buffer, a line number mode and a mode for displaying vertical bars.
- Emacs Packages - Packages for: buffer selection and cycling by C-TAB; fast navigation through toplevel definitions; Gimp Script Fu; highlighting regular expressions, current word.
- Template - Packages for auto-updating and file templates.
- S. Zenitani's Emacs Lisp Packages - Emacs Lisp programs featuring smart-compile.el, an intelligent M-x emacs lisp compile, lisp a-menu.el and mac-drag-N-drop.el. Also offers a Carbon/Mac emacs lisp OSX distribution lisp of emacs.
MySQL - Cache Direct