Scripting Languages Programming
A tool that easily allows a developer to wrap C/C++ functions for use with scripting languages. Currently supports Python, Perl, and Tcl.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Internet/CGI/Scripts and Programs
- Specialty Scripting Languages - BeanShell, NQL, Simkin, and Slate fill specific needs. programming We often programming argue that scripting languages should complement programming developers\\' reliance on Java. programming What about Java itself programming for scripting? [ITworld.com]
- GameMonkey Scripting Language - A C-like embedded scripting language that is intended for use in game and tool applications.
- Pnuts - A small scripting language that runs on Java programming Virtual Machine.
- OnScript - XLnow OnScript is a Windows scripting tool for writing, maintaining languages and running scripts. Download option, support and company information.
- Winductor - Windows scripting language: provides automation abilities via simulated input and/or scripting COM, template expansion (useful for layout/content separation for HTML generation), scripting built-in functions for FTP, HTTP, Email, Multimedia, CGI.
- Interclasse - Articles and examples. WSH, VBS, HTA and Python scripting scripts.
- Z-Script - A small embeddable scripting language with C-like syntax. programming Primitive functions languages can be easily added to be programming called by script, to languages call script functions, and programming to define operator behaviors for user languages objects.
- Scripts for Developers and Programmers - Directory of free and paid scripts across all programming types of platforms. Fully searchable.
- Gui4Cli - An event-driven language allowing create and control many scripting types of languages GUIs (user interfaces, windows, dialogs) to scripting use as stand alone languages programs or as interfaces scripting for other programs. [Freeware]
- Opscript - An Active Scripting Engine based on Object Pascal. It can programming be hosted by Active Hosts such as IIS or the programming Windows Scripting Host. [Open source, Common Public License]
- SiteScripts - Index of free and commercial PHP, ASP, Perl scripts.
- AutoIt - For AutoIt, a open-source basic-like script language for languages automatisation in windows, there are downloads, Wiki, FAQ languages and Forum.
- KiXtart HelpDesk - On-line manual, forum, scripts, downloads, links.
- mCL - A language for media control. A shader to scripting generate cinematic effects can be constructed by using scripting mCL and HLSL in DirectX9.
- Nuclear Vision - An HTML-style scripting language designed to be run scripting on a programming web server but can also be scripting run from the command programming line. By Shining Light scripting Productions.
- MetaCollection - A guide for webmasters and developers who are programming in search of CGI, Perl, or PHP script programming archives.
- SWIG (Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator) - A tool that easily allows a developer to scripting wrap C/C++ scripting functions for use with scripting languages. scripting Currently supports Python, Perl, scripting and Tcl.
- Scripting Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. programming [Wikipedia]
- Admin Script Editor - Admin Script Editor (ASE) is a Windows script languages editor for scripting the languages VB Script (WSH), KiXtart, languages AutoIt, and PowerShell. The scripting tool is presented with languages trial download, support information, and script scripting library.
- WorldScripts.com - Script directory of Web programming-related resources and scripts.
- Script Downloads - Scripts, articles, tutorials and books for several languages.
- Luban - The component oriented simple scripting language with a scripting robust component languages composition model.
MySQL - Cache Direct