Awk Languages Programming
Pattern scanning and processing language, well suited to small projects involving text processing or formatting, with some useful features for small database applications. Its pattern description features are derived from the grep family of standard Unix
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Awk
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Curly Bracket
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- An awk Tutorial - An introduction to awk, suitable for beginners.
- Tek-Tips - AWK Technical Help Forum - Forum and Links for AWK Programmers.
- TAWK Compiler - Thompson Automation's cross-platform AWK compiler
- Hello, World program - awk
- AWK Filters - A bit of information on how to write filter programs programming in Awk
- AWK Programming Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Catalog of compilers: awk - language: awk
- Awk Reference - Quick reference with some simple examples.
- Availability of Awk (and Perl) - Obtaining Awk in source and precompiled executable form (with some awk general Awk links)
- Why GAWK for AI? - draft of article by Ronald P. Loui. (1996)
- The Awk Programming Language - Pattern scanning and processing language, well suited to languages small projects involving text processing or formatting, with languages some useful features for small database applications. Its languages pattern description features are derived from the grep languages family of standard Unix
- Gawk - Official homepage at GNU site.
- Awk Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) from the comp.lang.awk newsgroup
- Geeks that Gawk - A forum for GNU Awk questions and discussions at Yahoo Clubs.
- Jack's AWKGUI - Simple HTA GUI for AWK; for Windows PCs, awk save useful scripts, helps make regular expressions, supports awk IIS log files, tests scripts; description, screenshot, download.
- The AWK Programming Language - by Alfred V. Aho, Brian W. Kernighan, and programming Peter J. Weinberger. Errata, sources.
- The GNU Awk User's Guide - Table of Contents - Effective AWK Programming
- GAWK Unix Man Page - Brief description and many options.
MySQL - Cache Direct