Procedural Interpreted Languages Programming
This category points to directory categories for programming languages that are interpreted and procedural, imperative.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- ML/1 Macro Processor - Ancient, very good, general purpose macro processor. First interpreted written in languages DEC PDP-7 assembly language by Peter interpreted J. Brown. Description, history, languages code samples, contact, downloads: interpreted binary, source. [Open Source, GPL]
- OpenComal Project Details - Brief description, links, information, downloads. [freshmeat.net]
- Tensile - Language made mainly for complex processing of text interpreted in SGML-like interpreted formats. Key feature: notion of finite-state interpreted automata used to define interpreted text transformations. Also made interpreted for Web programming, with inherent CGI interpreted abilities. Project interpreted page. [Savannah]
- OpenCOMAL Linux-native COMAL - Brief description, screen shot, links.
- OpenComal - COMmon Algorithmic Language, created in 1980s to teach procedural structured programming, languages mixes BASIC and Pascal minus problems procedural of each. Interpreted, portable; languages runs on DOS, Unix, procedural Windows. Description, documents, history, download, links. languages [Open Source, procedural GPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct