Limbo Languages Programming
Limbo is a programming language designed for the Inferno network operating system (NOS) from Lucent Technologies. Its syntax is influenced by C & Pascal. It is type-safe, and supports standard data types common to them, and several higher-level types: lists, tuples, strings, dynamic arrays, simple abstract data types.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Limbo
- Top/Computers/Parallel Computing/Programming/Languages
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Network/Distributed/Plan 9
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- Programming in Limbo - In BYTE Magazine, sec. Core Technologies.
- Inferno Application Programming - Overview of the Limbo language and an introduction limbo to application limbo programming in Inferno.
- A Descent into Limbo - A brief introduction to the limbo Limbo language languages and Inferno limbo environment by Brian W. Kernighan.
- An Analysis of Inferno and Limbo - Paper presents and discusses Inferno and the Limbo programming language: limbo history, precedents, motives, goals and main features.
- Limbo Programming Language - Growing article, with links to many related topics. limbo Wikipedia.
- Limbo profilers - Description of the tools and techniques available for profiling Limbo languages programs.
- The Limbo Programming Language - Detailed description of the language by Dennis M. limbo Ritchie.
- 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall - Limbo version.
- Limbo 2.0 SDK References - Language basics, programming guide and language definition.
- Limbo Manual - Language definition.
MySQL - Cache Direct