Ritchie, Dennis Pioneers History
Dennis Ritchie co-created Unix with Ken Thompson, created the C programming language, lead development of Plan 9, and leads development of Inferno.
Top: Computers: History: Pioneers: Ritchie, Dennis
- Top/Computers/History/Pioneers/Kernighan, Brian
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/History
- ITworld: The Future According to Dennis Ritchie - Few names in computing are bigger than that of Dennis pioneers Ritchie. In this interview, Ritchie talks about the future of pioneers C and the C99 standard, Plan 9, and offers advice pioneers to would-be authors of programming languages.
- Dennis Ritchie - Ultra-high resolution picture.
- Chistory - The Development of the C Language (written by Dennis M. history Ritchie)
- Dennis M. Ritchie - His page in the Computing Sciences Research Center, pioneers Bell Laboratories.
MySQL - Cache Direct