Batch Languages Programming DOS
DOS batch language is an interpretive procedural language. It is considered quite limited in comparison to other common programming languages, although its limits, even today, are still being expanded by creative programmers.A batch file is a text file that contains a sequence of commands executed by the command interpreter. It is called a batch file because it batches (bundles or packages) into a single file a set of commands that would otherwise have to be presented to the system interactively from a keyboard one at a time. Although most batch files are written for the sake of convenience, some tasks that can be accomplished in a batch program cannot otherwise be accomplished at the command prompt or in a graphical user interface.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86: DOS: Programming: Languages: Batch
- The DOS Underground - Secrets, FAQs, internal, external and batch commands, config.sys directives and menus, and links.
- Intermediate Operating System Concepts - Course Modules from Washtenaw Community College including DOS survival guide batch and batch files.
- alt.msdos.batch meta-FAQ - Guidelines for posting to a.m.b. newsgroup. Pointers to FAQs and related information about MS-DOS batch files.
- Windows 95 / DOS 7 Batch Programming - Innovative workarounds and methods to accomplish tasks not generally covered in the manuals.
- Batch File Tips and Utilities - Tutorial series covers DOS basics, batch technique, and creating batch programming utilities using debug.
- Vernon Frazee: MS-DOS v6.22 Help - Complete contents from the DOS command HELP converted languages to HTML.
- Batfiles: The DOS Batch File Programming Handbook - Tutorial, FAQ, tricks, resources, downloads, MsDos7 commands. Official programming college reference.
- DOS Commands - Includes redirection, filters and pipes; utilities, batch programming basics, downloads, batch links.
- Batch Programming Stuff - Includes batch files, batch how-to\'s, and batch utilities. (Terry Newton)
- Using MS-Dos7 Commands - Syntax and use of the commands available with programming the Windows languages 9x version of MS-DOS.
- Batch Files for Efficiency - Practical and easy to follow basics
- Notes on MS-DOS 6.22 and Batch Programming on Win9X - Command reference and batch file examples by Benny batch Pedersen.
- Free Software for DOS / Batch Utilities - Useful descriptions and links to several key batch languages utilities.
- Vernon Frazee Batch File Links - Links to some of the best sites and programming files.
- Batch Guide - Labels, conditions, branching, decisions, user input, list and languages subdirectory processing, qbasic.
- DOS and Batch Files Help and Tips - Free DOS tutorials and whitepapers.
- How To Make DOS Menus - Step by step instruction with graphic illustration.
- Yahoo! Groups: Batch World - Mailing list whose members exchange ideas and offer batch help on programming issues.
- Batch File Help - Information and help with DOS batch files.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Batch - FAQ with answers tailored to MS-DOS 6 and Windows 9x. programming Practical examples from basic to advanced topics.
- Creative Technical Writing - Batch Course of 21 interactive lessons with built-in batch Reference, for batch Windows 95/98/ME.
- Undocumented MS-DOS features - Collection of undocumented and obscure features in various programming MS-DOS versions.
- Batch Scripting Site - Provides a collection of DOS and NT batch batch files, a batch batch how-to, and downloads. (Frank-Peter Schultze)
- Timo Salmi's Assorted Batch Tricks - Practical and educational examples including a few obscure batch techniques.
- Batch Programming Elements - Collection of batch language enhancers in batch language by Dirk van Deun.
- Computer Technical Information - DOS setup, optimization, Batch menus, ansi.sys, Windows 3.1/3.11, languages 95/98.
- Batch FAQ - Includes specialized batch routines with debug and ASCII assembler.
- MS-DOS 5.0 Internal and External Commands - Internal commands reside in COMMAND.COM, which loads into programming memory when the computer system is started. External programming commands are separate files.
- DOS Batch File Tutorial - Basic and advanced batch. Clear concise examples and tips.
- DOS BATCH - Features math routines, and date parsing methods. (Laura Fairhead)
MySQL - Cache Direct