Scripting Batch Languages Programming
A family of Windows-scripting related products. Command libraries provide API-like functionality to .cmd files with a specific emphasis on writing reliable cross-platform shell scripts.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86: DOS: Programming: Languages: Batch: Scripting
- NT Command Reference - An A-Z Index of the Windows NT command languages line.
- The Windows NT Command Shell - What it is, what it does, and how to use scripting it. Chapter 2 from "Windows NT Shell Scripting", by Timothy scripting Hill, Linda Engelman.
- The System Guard - A family of Windows-scripting related products. Command libraries provide API-like functionality to .cmd files with a specific emphasis on writing reliable cross-platform shell scripts.
- Scripting and Batch Programming - Command line interface, environmental variables, logon, Windows Scripting languages Host, Visual languages Basic, Perl.
- Win32 Scripting - Shell, Visual Basic, downloads, examples, reference materials, and languages technical support scripting via message board.
- Batch Script Collection - MS-DOS, Win 95+, NT, and some cross compatibility languages batches.
- The Wizard's Apprentice - Application that can ask questions from batch files with user friendly Windows dialog boxes; Cancel, Back and Next buttons.
- Windows NT/2000 FAQ - Wide range of topics including command prompt and batch. Submit batch your own FAQ, ask a technical question.
MySQL - Cache Direct