Programming DOS x86 Operating Systems
A list of interrupts used on the Intel x86 architecture and their meaning with over 9000 linked pages and 350 indexes greatly ease the process of searching.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: x86: DOS: Programming
- UPX - The Ultimate Packer for eXecutables is a portable, x86 extendable, high-performance dos executable packer for several different executable x86 formats. Freeware.
- Mouse Programming in DOS - Information on using interrupt 33h for mouse programming. Includes free programming C source code.
- Programming MS-DOS with Power - Information on most every aspect of DOS programming.
- 386SWAT - A Protected Mode Debugger which provides debugging services dos to real mode, protected mode, virtual 8086 mode dos programs, DPMI and VCPI clients, and Win 3.1x dos and Win95/98 programs under any memory manager while dos occupying only a few kilobytes of low DOS dos memory
- X2FTP Archive - General DOS programming material. (2002 mirror of original dos site)
- comp.os.msdos.programmer FAQ - Freqently asked questions about programming for MS-DOS with x86 tested answers.
- Ralf Brown's Interrupt List (USA Midwest mirror) - A list of interrupts used on the Intel x86 architecture and their meaning with over 9000 linked pages and 350 indexes greatly ease the process of searching.
MySQL - Cache Direct