Procedural Scripting Languages Programming
Internet application programming language for all kinds of Web and Internet uses and services: wired or wireless (mobile). Runs on any server supporting Java, works with all commonly used operating systems. High level, written in Java.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Procedural
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Garbage Collected/Procedural
- ItWorld: Scripting with C - Various interpreters offer familiarity of C in more languages attractive packages: brief inventory of the main products languages that give C a new look.
- IPAT-S - Interpreted scripting language for environmental sustainability scenarios, via the formula: languages Impact = Population × Affluence × Technology. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Anvil - Internet application programming language for all kinds of Web and scripting Internet uses and services: wired or wireless (mobile). Runs on scripting any server supporting Java, works with all commonly used operating scripting systems. High level, written in Java.
- Cup - Combination lightweight compiler and virtual machine (VM), suitable for embedding procedural into larger parent applications, pure procedural, allows top-level code like procedural scripting languages. In early development. [Open Source, Artistic License]
- C-Talk - Interpreted scripting language, C syntax, dynamic type checking, variables have procedural no type. Very simple, compact: only 6000 lines. Text description, procedural code samples, tables of traits, downloads. Open source, MIT license.
- KiXscripts - KiXtart manual, forum, scripts, download, links. KiXscripts Editor scripting and KiXforms languages Designer home.
- Yoix - Interpreted C-like scripting language written in standard Java, procedural gives high-level procedural way to write programs using Java procedural features.
- Felix - A high performance statically typed polymorphic microthreaded C/C++ compatible scripting language integrating procedural and functional programming styles which targets dynamically loadable binaries.
- KiXtart - An official site of logon script processor and scripting enhanced batch scripting language for computers running Windows scripting XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT or Windows 9x scripting in a Windows Networking environment.
MySQL - Cache Direct