DATABUS Languages Programming
DATABUS is a high level computer language designed for writing business oriented applications. In some respects it is like COBOL, but it has several sophisticated features not available in COBOL or other business languages. DATABUS is used to create highly interactive applications that contain friendly user interfaces, and processing programs that deal with the large data files typically found in business applications.It was created and named originally by Datapoint. DATABUS was accepted as an ANSI standard in December 1994. In the process, it was given the name PL/B because Datapoint refused to relinquish its trademark on the name DATABUS. It is still often referred to as DATABUS. The main developer now is Sunbelt Computer Systems, Inc.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: DATABUS
- DB/C Users - Downloadable DB/C source code examples, program include files, cverb DLLs, linux c source code, FAQs, tutorials, forum.
- DbcDOM - XML library for DATABUS language. There are basic programming functions for programming export/import XML files. Includes additional classes programming for LinkedLists, Stacks, and programming Exceptions.
- J15 - Technical committee that has developed an ANSI Standard for the languages Programming Language PL/B.
- Sunbelt Computer Systems, Inc. - Creators of PL/B (formerly DATABUS) compilers and utilities.
- DB/C Software Company - Systems Software for the PL/B Programming Language. DB/C languages DX, DATABUS, programming and PL/B overview and history.
- Computer Transaction Systems - Programming consulting services for Sunbelt PL/B databus program databus applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct